1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Short home exercise workout plan?

Discussion in 'Fitness' started by Deleted Account, May 16, 2021.

1. So i am at home living with my parents. I want to get more fit. i do that by walking, but now also want to restart exercising again. I went to the gym a year ago, and it gave me huge benefits. Now i am looking to train my chest and abs more. I have developed good shoulders and back, but you can see that i have quite some fat by my abs i wanna get rid of that. So preferred abs + chest + another big muscle group.

Now it should ideally not take longer than 20 to 30 miutes. I want to exercise at least 3x per week and i will try to do more.

It also should not include stuff like jumping jacks since that will make a lot of noise in this house and my parents do not like that.

Anny suggestions?

2. AlphaWolf1408

AlphaWolf1408 Fapstronaut

Getting rid of fat on your abs will be a matter of dieting and planned nutrition.

Per_Aspera_ad_Astra likes this.
  3. yeah i thought so like no sugars and fat right

4. AlphaWolf1408

AlphaWolf1408 Fapstronaut

That's a really simple way to put it, although wrong for the fats.

You do need some fat for satiety and hormonal health. You just need to know which to eat as some fats are less likely to get stored as body fat.

To lose overall body fat, you will need to count your macros. Depending on your current body fat, you will need to create a meal plan with a certain number of grams of fats, proteins and carbs for your bodyweight.

5. bradleyjeanlouis

bradleyjeanlouis New Fapstronaut

It is very difficult to lose the weight when you have hormonal problems. First of all, you must make some test and see the results

Per_Aspera_ad_Astra likes this.
  6. SocratesTheKing

SocratesTheKing Fapstronaut

Hi, I have always been a bit of a fitness guy. The hardest part of Covid for me, has been the closed gyms. I have been running 5-10k a day and following this routine for last few weeks .

When it comes to core development, yoga/pilates and compound movements are the best for core strength development. If you want your six pack to pop, that is a combination of genetics and diet. For many people having a six pack year round is an unhealthy and unrealistic fitness goal.

What is your motive for the abs and larger chest? is it vanity or health?

7. thanks ill try that.

My upper part of me body so the chest vback is well developed but the lower part so lower bacl and adbs is in comparison not.