1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

SLEEP FIGHTERS CLUB CHALLENGE [OPEN]

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by modern milarepa, Apr 24, 2021.

1. 4:30am

4:30am Fapstronaut

Day 4 (?)
    3:09am

The train didn't start until 4:10, so I was at the station for 30minutes from 3:40-4:10 reading

Need to work out transportation to office in the early hours

Went to bed at 9pm (good time to sleep)

Will try the meditation approach, I havn't tried that before. Perhaps it could work for me to, but I mght use prayer instead

modern milarepa likes this.
  2. 4:30am

Day 5
    3:30am

I can certainly say that getting up early after a relapse is hell.

This is why I struggled in the past to wake up early.

The body is recovering from release of it's divine energy.

Litterally there as a coldness in my bones, in my shoulders, and hunger in belly. I wasn't hungry, it was just an empty feeling.

I have discovered why gettting up early has been difficult in the past, having gone 7 days and then relapse I have noticed the changes,also because I have remained on my own this entire time.

The big noticings are:

a) tiredness/ or quickness to leave work/ quickness to avoid work and 'go home' is strongest after relapse
    b) getting up in the morning I felt cold
    c) the dreamscape last night was not pleasant, somewhat nightmarish - whilst when retaining semen they have been sweeter and my subconcious started to draw power into itself
    d) walking down the street when retaining 'i know' and have a certainty in my face, after relapse it is much less 'certain' and more tired energetically

Also list night, I had two girls messaging me to meet up. It was such an inopportune time to meet up with them, energetcailly speaking. Also because I like to wind down and go to sleep around 8:30pm and be in bed at 9pm. Not 11:30 or 12pm. I can't believe I used to just stay up past midnight know what I know now. I was killing myself.

Anyway I didn't link up to meet with either, and one wants to meet today. It's cool, we'll see. I'm just not going to change my schedule for women anymore - or stay up late because of f-culture. That's the root cause of all these problems in many ways.

I was glad that I didn't stay up and meet that girl.
    I am sad that I relapsed. Sad for my life force and organism.

4:30am

3. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

Give girls some love bro. I think seeing my girlfriend is the only time I stay up late. I'm usually going to bed before 7pm so we don't talk too much at night.

Also it's great when I'm not dating because I don't lose time talking on the phone with girls.

It's more hard, you loose motivation to wake up early too. Monks say you can't have wet dreams if you wake up at 4am.

Also I see that because it's so hard you need to have your life in full order to be consistent in waking up early and masturbation doesn't go with that line of action.

4. modern milarepa

48 days
    11:30 pm then 4am

I woke up a 11:30pm then I saw a text from my girlfriend about different types of contraceptives I wanted to study more about it since some days ago, so I went and search some evidence based articles about IUD and subdermal contraceptive implants. Then I did some meditation and went to sleep to have a bit more rest, not that I felt tired it was just too early 11:30pm to wake up. I Went to sleep at 2am and I got up again at 4am

5. modern milarepa

Waking up consistently before 4am ll this time has bringed me happiness simply by waking up this early it gives a sense of discipline and meaning to life, just like doing a long semen retention streak.

I remember waking up at 4am at the beggining it was hard I even thought I wasn't able to make it. But here I am. Still is a low streak but the momentum is there.

I remember thinking as some other sleep fighters thought of it as well that waking up at 4am was even harder than nofap.

Riht now none of them is hard for me but if I reflect on it, 4am is harder than semen retention. It requires a very strong discipline which semen retention doesn't require. But if you do something for so long it seems it's not so much discipline and it becomes a habit

4:30am likes this.
  6. 4:30am

Back to zero, or can I use a joker card?

I was up until midnight working on things around the house, which I really knew I should not have, but it's been bugging me not being done yet. So I ended up getting to bed at midnight.

Before going to bed, in my mind I was like "Oh man, does this mean tomorrow morning 3:30 I am going to have to decide whether to wake up or to go bad to bed?" and it did.

So I got up , kind of feeling pretty fresh at 3:30 to my alarm. But then I thought, "oh, what do I have really to do" (and sitting here at the office I can think of at least 2 major things I could have got a jump on) but in bed at that time I was like, "ah there's nothing "urgent" so I won't bother, I'll just set my clock to 4:30....4:30 became 9am.

I got up and I looked in the mirror and my face was puffy. ugh! I was obviously somehow increasing inflamation in sleep? I noticed that my liver feels not so good if I take naps during the day, I wonder why?
    Anyway the puffy face looked gross and I felt bloated.

Had a shower and came into work late. Not the most auspicious start to the week. Any thoughts?

7. modern milarepa

Joker card is one for every 7 days.
    Or if you consider you had to sleep more then you can keep the streak

8. modern milarepa

Check your blood pressure to see if everything is alright.
    I once made a commitment or realized 5hst if I don't sleep good no matter how important something could be, I won't be able to perform it well. Also everything in life is usually a long fight so if I stay up late to do something that can put me behind some days just to recover.

It's also a matter of being productive, if I sleep well I'm more productive. My productivity starts from there. That is why I put my sleep has one of my number 1 biohacks

9. 4:30am

10. 4:30am

3:30 - woke up easily

11. modern milarepa

12. modern milarepa

51 days
    5:00 am

Woke up at 11pm and stay awake until 3am.

I did it because I'm seeing my girlfriend tonight and I don't want to be sleepy when I see her because we are having sex.

So I consider that a valid reason to wake up after 4am so I use that rule as an exception to keep the streak.

helloguyz likes this.
  13. On my longest day

3-6pm eat before and during supervision

6-640pm relax read maybe meditate

655-755pm hypnosis

8-5am sleep

If I can do that

And feel well rested

I can get this sleep fighters thing

done

I think this is entirely possible. Also I think as some point my body will become efficient enough at sleeping that I only need 8 hours of sleep instead of 9 and I'll be able to get up at 4am doing the same schedule. I think I'll continue hypnosis though. Even if the current one becomes permanent without use there are other ones I want to program into my subconscious mind.

Also I'm not buying anymore fitness equipment aside from maybe a 5lb neck strengthener and at some point a dip belt for use at the gym. Otherwise I'm not buying anymore until I buy a house with enough room for me to have my own fitness room in it.

I want to buy a large enough house to have three bedrooms and a room to fit a squat rack rower and my little trinkets fitness equipment I have now. Which fits into a 5x4" area in the corner of my room.

helloguyz likes this.
  14. I am also not doing dating apps.

helloguyz likes this.
  15. Do tell about your findings and which contraceptions you recommend

helloguyz likes this.
  16. modern milarepa

The more effective ones without surgery are the IUD and subdermal implant.

Each one has it's advantages and depends also on girls preference.

17. modern milarepa

18. 730am

2.5 hours off

Alright

We got this

helloguyz likes this.
  19. 4:30am

8am today.

Will just start again.

I feel like waking up is an existential/purpose question.

helloguyz and modern milarepa like this.