1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

SLEEP FIGHTERS CLUB CHALLENGE [OPEN]

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by modern milarepa, Apr 24, 2021.

1. When do you go to sleep?

2. Day 0

I failed, I slept at 10PM and woke up (unintentionally, I wanted to be able to sleep more) at 12AM (midnight). Stayed awake till 6AM then slept to 11AM

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2021
    modern milarepa and helloguyz like this.
  3. You don't need to wake so early you can simply sleep at 10 wake up at 4 having a decent 6 hour sleep. Humans can't be staying with so less sleep.

4. I'm dealing with a severe insomnia that's why I can't sleep 5-6 hours straight :emoji_sob:

Sometimes when I woke up and realized it was still midnight, thus I was so desperate and wondered how long my insomnia would be complelety cured. (I have been treating it with sleeping/mineral pills for 2 days, I hope Day 3 goes well [today],... and I have suffered from Insomnia for over 4 months)

5. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

6. modern milarepa

7. modern milarepa

At 9pm but I'm still adjusting my sleeping time

Last edited: Aug 13, 2021
  8. modern milarepa

Try some melatonin 5mg
    hydroxyzine 25mg tablets, take 2-4 tablets

Take the two 1hr before going to bed. Melatonin is a sleep hormone and hydroxyzine is used to treat allergies it can make you feel sleepy. Very safe drugs, they don't create any seroñious side effects and you can stop them whenever you want.

Sleep problems usually carry a psychological problem behind like depression or anxiety. Also sleep hygiene is important, no electronic devices 1hr before going to bed.

9. Thank you for helping me, I appreciate a lot.

Unfortunately, I was diagnosed with both of them last year. Moreover, I was diagnosed with high stress 6 months ago, and I stop taking stress meds without consulting doctor 4 months ago because of being scared of its long-term effects.

10. modern milarepa

Bruh

11. That was basically my fault... :emoji_ok_hand:

12. Day 1 (9PM - 1AM)

I have just woken up from 4 hours of sleep. Took about 9mg melatonin + some mineral pills. Yeah but I could only sleep in 4 hrs, pain.

helloguyz and modern milarepa like this.
  13. modern milarepa

I slept only 4hrs too, but I feel great, I've been trying to sleep more, but when I sleep more I feel really tired.

So still trying to find the sweet spot to total number of sleep hours

14. Cool!

15. But to be honest, is it unusual for a teenager (young adult) like me (18 years old) feel comfortable to sleep only 4 hours daily?

PermRB likes this.
  16. When i was your age i used to stay up till 2 am then wake up at 7 :)

17. Already doing this. Got it from sivevanandas book on brahmacharya. Lately been going to bed at 20-21.00 and waking up between 2-4 am. Wonderfull for productivity. The morning hours are used for excercise, meditation, reading and eating about 70% of daily kcalories.

modern milarepa likes this.
  18. I slept at 9PM and woke up at 1AM
    I have just worked out in 30mins (upper body) and meditated in 30mins
    I'm feeling somehow energized and sleepy simultaneously.

19. modern milarepa

20. 1:15AM

I think I'll go back to sleep so that I can take shower at 4AM, my mom doesn't let me take shower before 4AM because she thought I would die of lung inflammation.

modern milarepa and helloguyz like this.