Small penis vibes

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by +TenPercent, Sep 20, 2020.

1. Nah they can't. I've been told I give off "big penis" vibes and my dick is pretty average..

+TenPercent likes this.
  2. A spot orgasm requires bigger penis.

+TenPercent likes this.
  3. Ah, okay. I looked it up. The A spot is just shy of the cervix. I've heard that some women can orgasm from a penis hitting their cervix, so probably describing the same thing. That requires a larger than average sized penis. I will never hit that.

4. skylark

skylark Fapstronaut

Even if I had a monster c*ck and someone I was dating said that to me or about someone else, I would get out of the r'ship immediately. It's a petty shallow statement and it reveals more about her than it does you or anyone else.

For the record, I went to school with a guy who had what could only be referred to in common parlance as a "micro penis." I reckon inch or 2 in its unerect state. Us boys took showers together. We didn't make a habit of staring but the really big ones and the small ones usually got commented on by others.

He is happily married, has 3 children and whenever I see him and his wife about they're always laughing and enjoying each other's company. It's the person, not the penis important people in our lives are drawn to.

Oliver Gunter and +TenPercent like this.
  5. Sound like she was just shit testing you. Girls do that all the time. She is testing where is the "border" and do you have "spine"

6. Shambler

Shambler Fapstronaut

Your ex sounds like a real piece of work. Some women know men are generally insecure about their penis, even ones who are well hung. It's a low blow and a mean thing to say. I had a woman I slept with a long time ago spread rumours like that, really hurts.

My fiancee, when we met for our first date I, being a dumb idiot who doesn't know how to present myself well to woman, joked to her that I had a micro penis. Well she believed that and still stuck with me long enough to find out it wasn't true. It just doesn't matter nearly as much to them as it seems to for us.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2020
    +TenPercent likes this.
  7. Bump

I just want to get this thread up next to the Big Dick Energy thread :D

Seriously, though. I think there's more to it than just confidence / lack of confidence. Testosterone, pheremones, other physical characteristics like big hands or big feet. Women have been wired by millennia of evolution - they need to be able to assess a man and figure out if he's the kind of guy to marry, or the kind of guy to have a one night stand with.

8. ShadyPerson

ShadyPerson Fapstronaut

Not supported by science. Evolution doesn't give people magical abilities or otherwise make them devoid of flaws. In fact quite a lot of our intincts are only useful to an extent.