1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Sorry but I have to ask you this.

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by El_solo4d, Jun 20, 2020.

1. TopBoys_Frontline

TopBoys_Frontline Fapstronaut

man i can feel your situation, i will try to give you once a more detailed reply...

i am the same age, not virgin or without gf anymore but also had late my first gf and first sex in my twenties (still a bit frustrated by that fact, so i understand)...

its a combination of (as others here have mentioned) your inability to get rejections and take risks (maybe this is psychological more and not your fault), a negative mindset you get when things are not going well (girls can smell that im my experience, such as neediness - this will make them run), and also a problematic mindset and behaviour of girls/women in our western culture like man-hating-trying to dominate-but still looking for alpha-men-feminists (im a lot critical of it but basically for feminism) or also sexist women with no succes and simultaniously demanding everything from the male to have succes and money....

but believe me: as i worked on my personality, anxieties and frustrations, everything was more easy... this is definately the most predominant one with guys asking things like you, i would say.... if you do that, and NOT BEEING NEEDY, it will definately work, even in one of abit problematic society like ours...

GOOD LUCK, Stay in the flow!

lgustavoms likes this.