1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

SUCCESSFULLY DID 60+ DAYS NOW WHAT?

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by soulja, Jan 31, 2023.

1. soulja

soulja Fapstronaut

Today I relapsed on day 69.

My earlier thread was: READ HERE

I started in 23 nov 2022. I relapsed today i.e. 31/1/23.

Ngl i enjoyed the journey but also felt boring along the way. For the first time since the dawn of pubery i did 30 days+ successfully without edging. After day 35, i did edge a lil, like just saw a few nsfw stuffs for like 2 secs, as it popped up, someone played a moan recording for 10secs while i was on vc on discord so its not that easy to remain chill in these times, altho i always recommend masculinity > modernity.

It was good, i felt relaxing & my convos did went well naturally, had done ton of work & experiences & 10x boost in confidence, i dint think b4 taking any action, it was just so smooth approach. I could walk upto anybody & do my thang. Another thing I noticed is my urge for sex went down & i was more focused on building relations in a slow & steady way rather than just wanting sex from her. I started appreciating personalities of females rather than just looks. I just felt the vibe.

Altho i was lazy & did proscrastinate a lot, i still do. I get distracted by notifs & stuffs, now these are things you need to work on, nofap doesnt help with that, but it sure gives you the WILL POWER, way better than first 7 days of nofap, i can assure that.

Now I look forward to do 90days+ this time. No edging at all. Less social media.

People call it monk mode. 2023 is my year & im sure its yours too.

Day - 0
    31 January 2023
    Tuesday
    6pm
    (31/1/23)

Cheers,
    Soulja.

Mike1991, again, Nice_guy30 and 2 others like this.
  2. Asgardian36

Asgardian36 Fapstronaut

hardmode is the way to go, man! Believe me I went 160 days once back in 2019....all the while I was edging and fantasising. I was still experiencing some benefits like people being nice to me & good social game....but internally I was stil a mess......now I realize it doesn't matter how many days...even 1 month of hardmode is better than an year of quasi nofap streak....beat this while you're young, man your 20s will thank you!

freedom9222 and soulja like this.
  3. ClarityofClearWater

ClarityofClearWater Fapstronaut

Yup hard mode or mind mode is the way to go. Edging will only make it worse and harder. Since you have to cut trees instead of plants. Been doing mind mode for 2 weeks and it's so much easier. Got urges today but changed my mind asap.

soulja likes this.
  4. Param_13gg.9

Param_13gg.9 Fapstronaut

Bro chose the perfect day for the relapse lmao(I'm sorry, I wish you luck but NICE)

soulja likes this.
  5. soulja

soulja Fapstronaut

UPDATE: I relapsed again on 7/2/23 & here's the update thread: READ HERE

Why do I keep updating? cuz ion wanna forget my progress & defo not misguide others, transparency >>>

Go to War.
    - Soulja

6. freedom9222

freedom9222 Fapstronaut

This is really true ,I did a 115 days hardmode streak in 2022 (first 4 months) and had done some quasi long streaks before that...man the difference is night and day, the only downside was a severe flatline from day 50 to 100(diminishing in severity) which I did not experience in previous streaks. But my mind had become so pure, I really thought I am done with the acdiction...sadly i relapsed after I slowly let my guard down because of twitter. I have done almost 3 streaks since then but they were all quasi as u said...I somehow start fantasy that become a dopamine gateway for my brain.

I am now gonna do that hard/monk mode again because I deserve happiness! I'm 30 btw.

TheFlash123 likes this.
  7. HalfIceman

HalfIceman Fapstronaut

Hey man,

i definitely understand you. The whole NoFap thing is not gonna do much, hardmode is the way to go.
    The last time I fapped was 30th December 2022, and made a deal with a bud that we will both stay on it. But internally with myself I made a deal that I will put my everything into improving my life and go so hard that, if I die along the way... so be it!

Shit is hard, especially since I have a girl calling me to fck her, and generally a lot of distractions around that I would like to get rid of.
    However, my goal to buy a piece of land in July, and start building my own house is way bigger than any of that shit. It gives me huge motivation that has helped me get through some rough stuff.

Life is life man, it is hard, but I can honestly say that not jerking off has helped me and I will continue doing it for at least 180 days.

Peace.

8. Pauley

Pauley Fapstronaut

Great to hear, keep it up! How did your NoFap streak influence your performance and grades at school?

Asgardian36 likes this.
  9. JJackson

JJackson Fapstronaut

Best of luck man! Been fully clean for 5 years and it truly transforms your mind! That extra step your taking with social media is huge too! Nice to see people thriving! ✊