1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Ten Fapstronauts Journey

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by NeverWalkAlone, Jun 5, 2020.

1. NeverWalkAlone

NeverWalkAlone Fapstronaut

Very nice my friend.keep on
    Promoted to NEW HERO BORN

2. NeverWalkAlone

3. RogerFM

RogerFM Fapstronaut

Two days. Nights seem worse. There is a vulnerability at night. With only your a thoughts.

Deleted Account likes this.
  4. Here & There

Here & There Fapstronaut

I'm in bro. Let's do it.
    DAY(0) - NEVER GIVE UP

5. FlowingSaiyan

FlowingSaiyan Fapstronaut

DAY 9
    I had a few urges today, and they weren't small. But still I pushed through and didn't relapse. I hope everyone is doing great !

6. FlowingSaiyan

DAY 1
    Relapsed. I'm using PM as a coping mechanism for something I'm going through (I don't know the clinical term but you can call it depression, anxiety, whatever). This quarantine is taking a lot out of me. I don't know why but for the past week it feels as if all of my energy has been sucked out. Maybe it's because I've only been out of my house once in the past 4 months. I hope this passes soon. I hope everyone is doing great!

7. NeverWalkAlone

Relapsed after 11 days streak, I noticed that it went as a routine (habit) more than a desire to PM, I also noticed that I am preparing my surrounding environment without my will.
    It's a bad habit that our brains are addicted to, I will see if I can prevent my self from staying alone in my room for long time nights with no work to do. I will try to have new habits.
    NEVER GIVE UP

8. NeverWalkAlone

You're welcome my friend

9. FlowingSaiyan

10. FlowingSaiyan

DAY 3
    I felt quite better today than most of my other days - more energetic and motivated. I didn't have any urges today, probably because I was preoccupied studying. I hope everyone is doing great !

11. RogerFM

RogerFM Fapstronaut

Have to restart, damn weekend.

12. FlowingSaiyan

Keep going man!

Deleted Account and RogerFM like this.
  13. FlowingSaiyan

DAY 4
    No urges. So far so good.

14. FlowingSaiyan

RELAPSED
    Relapsed. The urges weren't quite strong but I still gave in. Again, I'm using PM as a coping mechanism ; today it was stress and overthinking. I'll keep this in mind and next time I'll try to solve the main issue of feeling stressful (I realized that the issue today was not that big but I was overthinking) instead of just fapping to make myself feel better.
    I hope everyone is doing great!

15. FlowingSaiyan

DAY 2
    I didn't have any urges today. I hope everyone is doing great!

16. FlowingSaiyan

DAY 3
    I'm feeling quite exhausted today. It's a good thing tomorrow is a weekend ; I'll get time to relax. I didn't have any urges today. I hope everyone is doing great!

17. FlowingSaiyan

DAY 4
    No urges. It's been quite some time since I heard from someone here. I hope you all are doing great!

18. DAY ZERO
    I've been in and out of this forum time and time again. Sometimes there is a voice that tells you not to fall victim to your addictions but then there is also that voice that keeps reminding you of your mistakes, reminding you how many times you've failed. Sadly, this is the voice that makes everything sound easier and it's the voice that most of us listen to when we have a conflict within. Let's try to be there for one another. Let's hold each other accountable for each day we're in this fight.
    @NeverWalkAlone, @FlowingSaiyan, @RogerFM,@Sheidheda,@fredisthebes, @Here & There, @armstrang,@Griitings and @skullfull7
    I hope you are all okay...

NEVER GIVE UP

FlowingSaiyan and RogerFM like this.
  19. FlowingSaiyan

It's completely okay to feel that way. The important thing is that you keep coming back again and again. That's how you fight this addiction. It takes time. Be patient my friend.