That girl in college

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Scorcher2000, Mar 30, 2020.

1. Scorcher2000

Scorcher2000 Fapstronaut

Today is my 4th day in a row w/o M, and I unconsiciously started to think the girl in college that I find really attractive, saw many many times (close to 10 times till quarantine) but never managed to meet. She is notably shorter than me, her hairs are dyed to red, and she is thin but has a really great body, complemented by a good looking face.

My shyness was one half of the problem, she having a boyfriend was the other one. She also appears to be a regular cigarette/alcohol user, whereas I never ever even tried before.

But before all that, this quarantine period is a great chance to improve myself in every aspect, includes my PMO addiction. I believe that I can survive this times as a much better person than who I am now, and I might even meet with that girl one day, or somebody similar in terms of beauty.

I just wanted to write all this. Feel free to write your opinion or your story if you have a similar thing.

2. p1n1983

p1n1983 Fapstronaut

She has a boyfriend. forget about her until she is free. don´t try to be her friend, once she stick you in friendzone you will never date her. Speak to other girls, there's a lot of them!

3. Exactly what I was about to say.

She has a boyfriend, you should look for someone else.

Arez01 and Scorcher2000 like this.
  4. Scorcher2000

Scorcher2000 Fapstronaut

As per we're in quarantine, both that girl and any other is impossible for me since I'm sitting in home all day:D And I still have to upgrade myself in some aspects, I'll reserve this period to do that.
    Depending on status, college is history for upcoming two or five months, so nobody knows what will happen.
    @Niharika Singh also thank you for writing your opinion.

5. Sounds like your a classic nice guy. Go check out the book NO MORE NICE GUY by Dr Robert Glover he also has a website by the same name so you can check out his work

Reborn16 and Neurostudent like this.
  6. Scorcher2000

Scorcher2000 Fapstronaut

I WAS a classic nice guy. I was refused by 8 girls at a row in 4 years. Then I somehow met with Red Pill and realized I was wrong at some aspects mentally. After that (by now); I stopped complaining almost completely, started to seek a way to improve myself, and I eventually FORGOT HOW TO FALL IN LOVE. My mind and philosophy didn't let me to fall in love with anybody.
    About that advice, I'll check it out in a time. Thanks.

Trey443 and Deleted Account like this.
  7. I used to be a nice guy myself not asking for what i wanted trying to please everyone not setting boundries . It takes work but it pays off

Reborn16 likes this.
  8. Reborn16

Reborn16 Fapstronaut

Also the 'land of the losers' is a good read along the same lines I hear. Actually this whole staying at home thing is also a great opportunity to get books delivered and read up away from the screens!

Deleted Account likes this.
  9. Reborn16

Reborn16 Fapstronaut

Does this sound familiar?
    You don't want to pretend to please everyone, you don't want to become a robotic fake masculine guy, you just want to express yourself and have people like or not like who you really are.

Th
    ere's parts of red pill community that start to go beyond 'don't be a pushover when it comes to women' and then say things like 'all women are the same', as an example. Sometimes a community like that, though it has its merits, can also become an echo chamber for unhelpful mindsets.​

Have you checked out Models by Mark Manson? That book has great general lifestyle and dating advice, but also focuses on things like what your true intentions are, and how you can allow yourself to be vulnerable and express yourself.

Scorcher2000 likes this.
  10. Di.Do.555

Di.Do.555 Fapstronaut

I wouldn't date a woman who smokes.
    1- in my mind a female is clean and smoke is dirty ( excuse my honesty feminists).
    2- someone who smokes has self regulation issues.

Hello Friend and jeffmbaptist like this.
  11. Scorcher2000

Scorcher2000 Fapstronaut

Of course, I don't have to please somebody, let alone everybody. I have this life, I lived that past and I'm in a reboot phase now. I don't have to excuse for anybody.
    Honestly, and gladly, I wasn't belong to that part of Red Pill, because I was more concentrated on improving myself mentally, even while being an M addict.
    Thanks for advice, I'll check it out.

I might agree when it comes to 2. And I don't know if she is really smoking or not, so I won't go further than a guess.

Reborn16 likes this.