THE DUELS OF NOFAP REFORGED: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Redemptionisrequired, Jun 6, 2023.

Has this thread help you progress on your nofap journey?

1. Yes, I've gone further than I have in the past.

28 vote(s)
    82.4%
  2. No, I'm keeping at around the same pace.

6 vote(s)
    17.6%
  1. Panna

Panna Fapstronaut

2. Kn0wbie

Kn0wbie Fapstronaut

Day 3 of round 2 with @Kratos_GOW - wonder if he can make a week this time?

Redemptionisrequired and Simorgh like this.
  3. Talz

Talz Fapstronaut

I did relapse again, but going strong still.

Making some big strides in terms of my inner world still. A guy I know put together some great free training for trauma removing, there is a free tape there that is kinda like a guided meditation that removes bad subconscious programs and puts good ones in. I've been able to do a lot with this stuff. There's a brand new community that just started around this. Maybe let me know if you want to try it.

Anyway I ordered a new book I'm excited to dig into. I will probably keep mostly hanging back for now.

Kn0wbie and Redemptionisrequired like this.
  4. Stoic.

Stoic. Fapstronaut

Relapsed
    Will start from tomorrow again

5. Caffeine

Caffeine Fapstronaut

6. Panna

Panna Fapstronaut

that sucks, do you want a rematch then?

7. Stoic.

Stoic. Fapstronaut

Y
    Yes

8. Stoic.

Stoic. Fapstronaut

Tomorrow gone start again round 2

9. Toni7

Toni7 Fapstronaut

10. KOmega

KOmega Fapstronaut

Hey man , sorry still struggling to reach them 3 days

Semtex, Toni7, Kn0wbie and 1 other person like this.
  11. Stoic.

Stoic. Fapstronaut

Day 1 round 2

12. Redemptionisrequired

Redemptionisrequired Fapstronaut

Brothers apologies, it's been a very busy week for me. Short check in for me

Congratulations brother! Well deserved, you can add the Spartan Legacy to your signature paired with the duels of nofap reforged !!

@Kratos_GOW It's as @Kn0wbie says, to have the right to challenge someone for this title you need to win 10 consecutive first, then you can challenge the holder of said title, if you would win then, you would get the crown.

Brother, given you both have been having such legendary duel, let's give him until Sunday to check in. I would hate to end it by a default loss, you've both been doing so well!

Last edited: Oct 12, 2023
    Reghu, Semtex, Toni7 and 2 others like this.
  13. voltex

voltex Fapstronaut

Check in, sorry I woke up one day and had a breakdown over how addicted I was to screens, so I disconnected from wifi and turned off my cellular data until I felt better, doing good now and I cut my screen time down to 4 hours a week on average from 11
    Thank you for keeping faith in me bro, appreciate it
    I know it's late but you got this, I feel like the point you're at is another phase you have to get through, which is being able to resist PMO under stress cos I've been there too and it's not easy at all

14. Stoic.

Stoic. Fapstronaut

Relapsed

15. Kn0wbie

Kn0wbie Fapstronaut

Day 4 of round 2 with @Kratos_GOW - has he gone quiet on me?

voltex and Redemptionisrequired like this.
  16. Kn0wbie

Kn0wbie Fapstronaut

Thanks bud!!

17. Caffeine

Caffeine Fapstronaut

I realize we did not notify @Redemptionisrequired of our duel. Also, there's a mistake in the standings, my friend @TideHunter is mentioned twice.

EDIT: actually, forget it. I relapsed. Fuck this shitty fuck. Shit.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2023
  18. Talz

Talz Fapstronaut

Day 0

I'm starting to relapse a lot again, so I think I'll step into a duel again to hold myself accountable to making another serious run. Who wants to duel me?

I was just reflecting on the first journal entry I ever made:

"My life is a mess... I can't get a girlfriend (or get laid), I have nice guy syndrome, I have no friends, my job sucks, I'm broke, I'm horribly underweight, I'm jerking off way too much again and stuck in PIED...

These are all the things I don't tell people, and I'm carrying increasingly more shame as the years wear on. I was never confident, but I'm no longer able to hide that a lot is wrong with me from people, especially girls. I used to get so scared when I talked to them I shook, now I feel I still have a bit of that, but it's more anxiety.

I'm going to be 33 in June and feel like I need to get moving now or forever be left behind. I want to see if I can transform myself from such a loser into an above average man, but I need a space to talk about it so I made this thread. I will be using this as a little space to keep myself honest and accountable."

I feel much better internally then I did back then, but in a way not much has changed externally. Time to make another big push!

19. Kn0wbie

Kn0wbie Fapstronaut

Day 5 of round 2 with @Kratos_GOW - are you ok bud?

20. Stoic.

Stoic. Fapstronaut