1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The Final Urge - A Story of 1.5 Years of NoFap

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Dr.LoveLength, Feb 5, 2020.

1. lordofmental

lordofmental Fapstronaut

This is Amazing, can't wait to get there, could relate to a lot of symptoms you've mentioned,

Exonyte likes this.
  2. winningover

winningover Fapstronaut

Did you get any long term withdrawals ?

3. Good job! NoFap is not the solution for all your problems but it helps you notice them and start working to fix them.

4. voodoochile

voodoochile Fapstronaut

5. Exonyte

Exonyte Fapstronaut

Thanks so much for taking the time to write this. I'm having urges today, but reading this has inspired me to continue the fight and keep the streak going.

6. Congratulations man, this is a great success :)

About Acne, I noticed my acne got much worse in the last 10 days on my current streak! I think this is due to withdrawals and soon it will start improving. Keep doing the good work :)

7. Dr.LoveLength

Dr.LoveLength Fapstronaut

The only nocticeable withdrawal I think I had was an increase in sexual fantascies and playing them out in my mind. This was certainly my biggest trigger for repalse. I'd work myself into such a horny state that PMO was just a matter of time. Its been a constant battle but it certainly gets easier and the less you indulge the less of a grip it has on you.

CaptainFranklin likes this.