1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The Gillette ad that people are rightly pissed about.

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Ra's Al Ghul, Jan 17, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

You see that shit going on in the U.S. military right now; the females are not passing tests in Ranger school unless the standards are lowered and them being given multiple chances to pass. Its all cultural marxist social engineering.

EthanW. and brilliantidiot like this.
  2. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

This is similar to that question : why dont more women become Engineers. Answer: because they dont fucking want to.

3. But don't you want you a strong tough daughter just like you would want a strong tough son?

4. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

No, I dont expect my daughter to be exactly like my son. You love loaded questions.

5. Toomuchh

Toomuchh Fapstronaut

They published a guideline for psychological practice for boys and men, and in it highlighted how traditional masculinity was negative for people with mental illness (like how stoicism will stop people with depression to seek help) or might cause problems. Pretty much it says that traditional masculinity can be toxic. There's more to it than just that but that's what the people in the forum are alluding to. No where does it state traditional masculinity is a mental illness. I encourage you to go read it yourself if you really want to know and to form your own opinion instead of taking someone's word on it. You can see that some people feel very passionately about it that I think it's hard for them to stay objective.

Deleted Account likes this.
  6. Why should men be expected to be tough but women shouldn't? That's a bit of a double standard there. And I only meant being like the son in terms of toughness.
    So girls don't wanna be tough? What about all those girls that wanna do wrestling and aren't taken seriously?

7. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

Thats why i like guns. Rapid deployment of lethal force. A five foot four, 130 lb woman is no match for a 6 foot, 20p lb man.

8. Thanks for enlightening me.

9. brilliantidiot

brilliantidiot Fapstronaut

Frankly it won't do much good for them. A somewhat strong man can beat a very strong woman

10. How would you suggest we do that?

11. brilliantidiot

Not at all. You are comparing apples and oranges.

Ra's Al Ghul likes this.
  12. I'm not talking about woman versus man... I'm talking about allowing girls to roughhouse with other girls.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2019
  13. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

There are double standards, when a 17 year old male student gets caught fucking his 38 year old female teacher society doesnt want to punish the teacher and guys want to high five the student.

But you flip the genders and they want to crucify the teacher if they are 38 and male.

14. Create YouTube channels and air TV ads talking about the positives of masculinity, host public gatherings to educate the public etc. mobilize like how SJWs mobilize themselves and their message. If all the men got together and worked together, you could change things.

15. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

Who is stopping them?

16. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

I'm all for women becoming Navy SEALs or Delta Force IF they have to meet the same standards as Men.

No fucking lowering Shit!

17. Well according to society and traditional gender roles, only boys can do that while girls have to be quiet and nice and wait on the guys to save them and defend them.

18. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

But since it will never happen, I dont support them in those roles.

brilliantidiot likes this.
  19. brilliantidiot

no, most girls do that more naturally then boys anyway. There is a reason that there exists such a thing as traditional gender roles. There is no "have to" or "can't" (girls can't roughouse), but they naturally don't.

20. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

Dude, traditional is rare now. Have you been paying attention, a large chunk of modern women are becoming male hating Art Hoes which in turn is driving lots of young men into becoming Neet/Neckbeard video game weedsmokers who are MGTOW.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.