1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The Gillette ad that people are rightly pissed about.

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Ra's Al Ghul, Jan 17, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MGTOW and the MRA's already have the youtube covered. They are making huge headway and the main stream is HATING. The'yre being censored, doxed and demonotized at every turn. The cat does seem to be out of the bag already but the feminist indoctrination is strong.

The media is committed to promoting anti male sentiment and will not allow adds that promote encouraging masculinity of personal soverignty. The media is all about promoting awareness about toxic masculinity without recognizing the fact that toxic behavior is not exclusive to males to make masculinity itself seem toxic.

Males that have the balls to disagree with progressive and feminist ideology are almost being compared to extremist and terrorist. People have the nerve to make fun of conspiracy theorist when conspiracy is happening right in front of us.

Deleted Account and 2525 like this.
  2. MLMVSS

MLMVSS Fapstronaut

Yeah, I definitely agree (sorry if my question seemed like I was judging your position or something. It was me being sincere).

This is why I don’t support male-to-female transsexuals in women’s sports. One main reason women have their own sports is to avoid the natural strength wo

3. No has ever tried to discourage women from defending themselves. The main stream media promotes women as the ultimate badasses. Dont you watch movies.

4. brilliantidiot

brilliantidiot Fapstronaut

Tough luck. There are plenty of things people of both sexes want to do and can't.

5. Kenzi

Kenzi Fapstronaut

It did not seem judgy at all @MLMVSS

MLMVSS likes this.
  6. NeverGoingBackThere

NeverGoingBackThere Fapstronaut

It's disgusting that male traits are being criminalized and vilified , yet it was ( and still is ) theses very same traits that have run society since the dawn of man.

Since when has it become toxic for two boys to wrestle on the ground , or approach a woman ?.

Today you can't even comment on a woman's looks without being considered a woman hater ( yet women only ever go for guys that earn a 6 figure income , tall , handsome ) .

Honestly gents nofap / semen retention + mgtow = male salvation

7. Don't MGTOW hate women?
    Well I guess I can't disagree with that... I honestly don't know what to tell you.

8. NeverGoingBackThere

Not hate , but tread with caution , hypergamy is a motherfucker my brother

9. I guess so... I was just trying to talk double standards. I'll have to rethink this.

10. With respect to roughhousing again, there's a story I have to tell you guys... I know a guy who used to roughhouse and play fight with his brother a lot but one day things went to far, one of the brothers got cut with a razor blade and it almost killed him and another time in school one of the brothers was roughhousing with another student and one pushed the other into a car and the guy's parents had to pay lots of money to repair it. All this to say that roughhousing is dangerous and can be deadly... I know you'll say it won't happen to your sons but you never know. Don't encourage roughhousing but teach both your sons and daughters self defense and how to handle situations by talking things out first.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2019
  11. Some MGTOW hate women but that's not a primary tennat of the movement the same way some christians are racist but Christianity is not about promoting racism.

MGTOW recognizes the fact that many of Societies institutions ( Prisons, Schools, Universities, Family courts) practices routine bias against men and outlines ways for men of all ages to limit their exposure to these institutions, like not marrying women, not cohabitating with them and encourages highly selective interactions with females and general. They're giving men the other side of the story.

12. What does hypergamy have to do with MGTOW?

13. I don't know one child that hasnt been hurt while playing.

Deleted Account likes this.
  14. Which is why you should teach them self defense and proper conflict resolution with others instead.

15. Rough housing is different from violence and abuse. Im a martial artist and I'm all about self defense but roughhousing has been identified as a crucial part of childhood development, especially in boys. It teaches them, healthy competition, it makes the resillient and teaches them healthy boundaries. In recent years the crazy feminist began putting pressure on schools to keep young men from behaving naturally. Young men are having problems because masculinity is being demonized and prevented.

https://deeprootsathome.com/roughhousing-kids-emotional-development/
    https://abcnews.go.com/Health/dads-roughhousing-children-crucial-early-development/story?id=13868801

16. I think you have the right idea @Brokenman123! Really a male counter-culture

17. EthanW.

EthanW. Fapstronaut

As if all of Europe isn't.

Where do you live, Japan?

18. NeverGoingBackThere

Japan is the best option for males theses days.

EthanW. likes this.
  19. brilliantidiot

brilliantidiot Fapstronaut

exactly. roughhousing≠abuse. I used to beat up my friends and they used to beat up me. Not at all "toxic masculinity".

diesel2256 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.