Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by BushidoWarrior, Sep 21, 2015.
I'm grateful for this present moment. This present moment is all there is.
I'm grateful for the rain. Current raining and with the window open, the sound of the rain is so soothing as I go to sleep.
I'm grateful for spending time with my friend. I spent time with my friend at his house today and getting to see his dog as well.
I am grateful for
Having food in my belly
I am greatful for my 30 days no p and m
I am greatful for not drinking in July
I am greatful for the sound of the birds in the morning
I am grateful for my logical mind.
I am grateful for my ability to exercise. I have not always had this luxury.
I am grateful for living in a peaceful street/flat.
To be honest, I feel really low and de-energized right now. I will still try to be grateful:
1. I am grateful for conquering another day.
2. I am grateful for my efforts to find what I should study.
3. I am grateful for the social interactions and conversations I had today.
4. I am grateful for NoFap. PMO destroys, kills my life energy!
5. I am grateful for the person who I am .
6. I am grateful for my recent efforts in the gym.
7. I am grateful for my willpower and determination to win this battle. It may be little now - but it shall be always more than PMO's will to break me!
8. I am grateful for visiting the gym with my friend today.
9. I am grateful for being really tired. I'll sleep a lot on the morrow - 3 days gym in a row, plus recent relapse. I need rest. Good night everyone, stay safe and sound - never surrender!
Goodnight, sleep tight!
I'm thankful for this forum and all that it brings.
I'm thankful for still being clean and well today.
I'm thankful that I've read so many good books.
Okay one more day
1. I am grateful for my shelter and food.
2. I am grateful for my strong will to heal and develop.
3. I am grateful for my fear, because when I stare it down it dissolves and helps me to grow.
1. I'm grateful for the panic button that has saved me just some minutes ago and for all the funny memes that are in there xD that kind of dopamine is quite better
2. I'm grateful for having the nerve to have a really nice cold shower today. That helped me a lot.
3. I'm grateful for the support my aunt gave us in this hard times.
1. I am grateful for the clothes on my back - I left some at home but still thankful for the ones i have on me and suitcase and this one cabinet.
2. I am grateful towards my job. Well this one is hard to be grateful for because i don't like my job, so let's try another gratitude instead.
2.1 I'm grateful towards the experience i can add on my resume thanks to the job I now have.
2.2 I'm grateful towards my girlfriend. She's really important to me.
3. I'm grateful that im taking steps at not being an ingrate.
I am grateful for my strength of resolve.
I am grateful for my compassion.
I am grateful for the health of my family.
I am grateful for the 'Go to First Unread' button. It makes it super easy to like every user's post in this thread as it is just a nifty piece of forum code that is so convenient, it just is begging you to click it and look at every user's post.
I am grateful the tea I am about to sip and the veggie pizza I just ate, oh and the hot sauce that is making my mouth burn.
I am grateful for the nourishing herbs I take in the morning, they brighten up the days and make me sleep like a baby at night.
How cold was it?
1. I am grateful to have broken through the first 4 days, because those have always been the toughest for me.
2. I am grateful to have found this thread, because if I hadn't, I wouldn't have known about practicing gratitude.
3. I am grateful for slowly being able to come out of my shell.
I am grateful to have today off from work.
I am grateful to be able to go to the gym.
I am grateful to do some self improvement work today.
Today I am grateful for:-
1. An opportunity to speak to this girl i like!
2. All the opportunities that life has to offer
3. Abundance of anything and everything
4. The Law Of Attraction
5. This wonderful universe, and all that it has to offer
6. A blessed existence, with a wonderful family
7. Being able to access any resource I need
8. All the heartbreaks, and failures, that have made me stronger
Mmm I don't know, not icy but as a first try it was OK for me
I am grateful that I didn't let Maya win.
I am grateful for Music.
I am grateful for my parents.
I am grateful to be alive.
I am grateful for Chester. Rest in Peace Sir!
I am grateful for the medicines I got.
I am grateful that I didn't PMO today.
I am grateful for recognizing my mistakes and addictions.
I am grateful for not dwelling too much into impossible scenarios.
I am grateful for being 7 days into my streak already.
I am grateful for wanting to start meditation to help my mental recovery.
I am grateful for this space.
I am grateful for all the kind people in my life.