***The Gratitude Attitude Challenge***

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by BushidoWarrior, Sep 21, 2015.

1. Brasileiro

Brasileiro Fapstronaut

I am greatful for:

1 - my family. They are awesome, in their own way.
    2 - my brain. I am intelligent. I love myself for it.
    3 - NoFap. I LOVE YOU GUYS.

2. 1. I am grateful for the cookies me and my friend made last night. To further that, I must thank my Mum for the awesome (and secret :p) recipe!
    2. I am especially grateful for the weather today; the skies were clear, yet over in the distance, towards the east, the sun was shining through some mist, making the local hills look even nicer than usual!
    3. I am especially grateful to my friend, who helped me run this morning; we did a longer routine, and it felt great! I found the strength to cross a set of monkey bars, when I thought I had no upper-body strength, which felt great!!!

3. This is day 30 of the Gratitude Attitude Challenge for me. I'm not sure if I'm going to just keep going or not. Maybe every once in a while, but perhaps not every day.

1. I'm grateful for waking up happy and joyful. No idea where that came from, but I feel great this morning!

2. I'm grateful for dreams. I love dreams, and mine are often very vivid and super super weird as heck. Lol it makes life more exciting!

3. I'm grateful for my mom, best friend, and my moms friend for taking time out of their Saturday to come take some author photos for me. Super stoked for that!

4. mutablearth

mutablearth Fapstronaut

Day 2 of my 30 days of gratitude and the beginning of my nofap challenge.

1. I'm super grateful for being able to learn copperplate calligraphy from a friend! he is so talented and the sharing session was so fun!

2. Thankful that I was able to wake up at 7am in the morning to go to the gym. Went through 2 yoga and one dance class today! My body is so tired but well worked now!

3. Very thankful for having a nice catch up with a new friend, and we spoke about our shared love for New Zealand :)

Have a great weekend everyone!

5. Today I am grateful for:

1. The song by Joe Esposito, "Your The Best Around"

2. A desk, to sit my laptop on

3. Getting past my worst urge of Nofap, yesterday

4. The game Stonehearth. Awesome game, recommend you search it up.

BushidoWarrior likes this.
  6. Medic06

Medic06 Fapstronaut

Kinda fell off the wagon here, so time to climb back on!

1. I am grateful that the major fire disaster I was dispatched to tonight turned out to be much less of a disaster than it was reported to be. We didn't even arrive before we were cancelled.
    2. I am grateful to be working with my best friend for the next few weeks. We work so well as a team that we might say only two or three words to each other during each patient encounter but everything gets done seamlessly.
    3. After working five consecutive 12 hour night shifts, I'm grateful for my two days off

oooo and BushidoWarrior like this.
  7. BushidoWarrior

BushidoWarrior Fapstronaut

1. I'm grateful for my FitBit. It helps me track, graph and quantify the calories I burn each day.
    2. I'm grateful for having money in my bank account. I've not had money before, and I have to say: it sucks.
    3. I'm grateful for my uncle and aunt. They are awesome people.

oooo likes this.
  8. MrCharacter

MrCharacter Fapstronaut

1. I'm grateful for my flatmate lending me her garlic. It was one of my ingredient for chicken Thai green curry. Which turned out well. :D
    2. I'm grateful for the clean air. In some countries there's extremely high pollution. Being to bring in fresh air is amazing.
    3. I'm grateful for all my senses to be working in perfect condition. I'm truly blessed to experience this life.

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

BushidoWarrior and oooo like this.
  9. oooo

oooo Fapstronaut

1. I'm grateful for coffee

2. I'm grateful for nature

3. I'm grateful for a clean room.

BushidoWarrior likes this.
  10. Today I am grateful for:

1. Getting past a week of Nofap! WOOT! SUCESS! GREAT SUCESS!

2. Coffee with sugar and toast for breakfeast

3. The song "Taken For A Ride" By Tally Hall

11. bender84

bender84 Fapstronaut

1. I am incredibly grateful that my friend didn't get sick or die from the carbon monoxide building up in her house yesterday.
    2. I am grateful for my family who are in my corner no matter what.
    3. I am grateful for my job, which gives me the opportunity to do fulfilling things like go on trips.
    Number 1 threw me for a loop yesterday.

12. Brasileiro

Brasileiro Fapstronaut

Today i am greatful for:
    1 - my mind. It's formless, shapeless, like water. I can be whoever i want to be. And i wanna be awesome :)
    2 - my sister. She's making a candy right now :3
    3 - the human spirit. It's the strongest force in the universe.

13. swagnarock

swagnarock Fapstronaut

Sorry I couldn't post here for a week for I had internet issues....been doing this mentally though.....

Here we go....

1. Am grateful for ppl like Harry Lorayne n Tony Buzan...for sharing their mem techniques through books...

2. Am grateful for torrents...

3. Am grateful for 9gag...

14. 1. I am grateful for my flatmates, as we did a communal cook together (a humongous amount of lasagne was produced :p)
    2. I am grateful for a friend who invited me to this Burns dinner, it was a great way to spend the evening (and I think this Noregian girl was flirting with me, but I'm not too sure ;P)
    3. I am very grateful for my local library, which provides me with all the knowledge I'll ever need :)

15. BushidoWarrior

Sounds like it was a close call! I'm happy that your friend is alright.

Brasileiro likes this.
  16. BushidoWarrior

1. I'm grateful for the nice weather today. The sweltering heat wave has passed and it's back to the Goldilocks temperature zone. Not too hot, not too cold - just right.
    2. I'm grateful for my above-beginner skills in graphic design. I've got a lot to learn, but I am also very happy with what expertise I've managed to accrue so far.
    3. I'm grateful that I live in a safe, crime-free neighbourhood. I don't have to worry about getting shot, mugged, stabbed, kidnapped, beaten, taken hostage or murdered by some crazy lunatic with a chainsaw. It's pretty chill in my neck of the woods.

swagnarock, Brasileiro and oooo like this.
  17. oooo

oooo Fapstronaut

1. I'm grateful for myalgia which indicates i trained well.

2. I'm grateful for my new leather jacket which looks cool and protects me against the bad weather.

3. I'm grateful for the fresh fries and steak i made yesterday it was sooooo good!

18. MrCharacter

MrCharacter Fapstronaut

1. I'm grateful for having amazing patience. Having a laptop for 8 or more years and a phone for more than 4 years is some doing.​
    2. I'm grateful for not relapsing again. I'm was in a bad moment again. Need to get through this week without P.
    3. I'm grateful for sunrise calendar. It's a new app that downloaded for ipad and phone to organize my whole week.
    Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2016
  19. swagnarock

swagnarock Fapstronaut

1. Am grateful for whoever created DEADPOOL.....played the game lately....he s my fav anti-hero!

2. Am grateful for subjects like biology...mathematics (sans geometry n functions)....i enjoy reading em....

3. Am grateful for DBZ....those memories!

BushidoWarrior and oooo like this.
  20. New Life Endeavors

New Life Endeavors Fapstronaut

1. I am grateful for my family in general.
    2. I am grateful for my daughter.
    3. I am grateful for this online community being an outlet for me.