***The Gratitude Attitude Challenge***

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by BushidoWarrior, Sep 21, 2015.

1. Today I Am Grateful For:

For the fact that, while I have relapsed, I have managed to pick myself up again. Onwards, to a new Nofap journey!

2. For this Google Chrome extension (https://chrome.google.com/webstore/...pj?utm_source=chrome-app-launcher-info-dialog), which, if I get to a dark day and go into incognito mode to PMO, it will redirect me to an inspiring page, if I provide a link in the settings

3. For this inspiring video by this inspiring man (http://new2.fjcdn.com/movies/ec/80/ec808c_5324137.webm)

oooo and BushidoWarrior like this.
  2. BushidoWarrior

BushidoWarrior Fapstronaut

1. I am grateful for the inner strength which helped me not act upon my catastrophic-level cravings last night.
    2. I am grateful for the many hours of practice in mindfulness meditation I've racked up. Awareness of one's thinking has so many benefits.
    3. I am grateful for high-speed internet. It is helping me keep up with the Bernie Sanders campaign in real-time.

oooo likes this.
  3. msmahamed

msmahamed Fapstronaut

1) I'm grateful that I payed for school out of pocket
    2) I'm grateful that both my jobs are flexible for my school schedule
    3) I'm grateful that the car that I'm driving is wonderful

oooo and BushidoWarrior like this.
  4. mutablearth

mutablearth Fapstronaut

1. Today I'm grateful for the meal my mother bought for me. I had it for breakfast.

2. I'm so thankful for the Accountability Partners who gave me encouragement after I relapsed yesterday... Due to a break up

3. I'm grateful for my friends who were there for my when I'm down

Back to day 1

5. 1. I am grateful for leftover food; reheated pasta tastes strangely better than fresh, to me anyways (but I AM a bit weird...)
    2. I am grateful to a good karate sensei, and a dance instructor, who both taught me new ways to kick-ass/ glide across the floor; I've never before felt the motivation to do things like this!
    3. I am grateful for a more forgiving mind; I feel like I haven't done as much work as I should, which would've really bugged/stressed me out, but now, I realise a lower pace and a good break in life is always good :D

BushidoWarrior and oooo like this.
  6. bender84

bender84 Fapstronaut

1. I am grateful for my family that is always there for me.
    2. I am grateful for feeling better today after feeling nauseous this morning.
    3. I am grateful for my dogs, who are always happy to see me.

7. MrCharacter

MrCharacter Fapstronaut

1. I'm grateful for comfort vaporesse ironing water. Used this for the first time when I ironed my shirt and I smelt amazing! This gave me so much confidence.
    2. I'm grateful for spotify. There are so many songs and genres to match your moods.
    3. I'm grateful for being able to grow a beard. Beards tend to look more attractive on guys.

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

8. mutablearth

mutablearth Fapstronaut

1. I am grateful for home cooked food!

2. I am thankful that my ex partner wants to remain in contact and be friends with me. We seem to be helping each other through the separation process...

3. I am grateful for the gym in my squadron, So I can gain access to it and try new workouts as there's no one there!

BushidoWarrior likes this.
  9. oooo

oooo Fapstronaut

1. I'm grateful for a increase in bodyweight which means i get more muscle mass or i am becoming fatty xD

2. I'm grateful for the fact that a few girls where looking the whole time in to my direction when i was this afternoon in the gym.

3. I'm grateful for having eyes which gives us the opportunity to see all the beauty in the world, i thought yesterday about it since my eyesight was really bad i was seeing thing double i think it was because of the pre workout i used.

Brasileiro likes this.
  10. 1. I'm grateful for technology; it has its problems, but when used right, it can really help! My laptop enables me to look up a wealth of information, and also allows me to post here :)
    2. I am grateful for my kitchen oven, which lets me bake some awesome creations; I made a chilli, chorizo, spinach, pepper and leek pie, which practically saved me today!
    3. I am grateful to a lady at a charity shop who was happy to give me a job! It's voluntary, but it's still a job, and I'm all the more grateful for it!!!

11. swagnarock

swagnarock Fapstronaut

1. Am grateful for my newly purchased anti- perspiration spray....hopefully twill help me with my excessive palm sweating....

2. Am grateful for Rock returned to WWE....i really enjoyed him on raw

3. Am grateful for my drawing skills....

12. New Life Endeavors

New Life Endeavors Fapstronaut

1. I am grateful for my daughter's unbridled youth; she teaches me how to enjoy simple things every day.
    2. I am grateful to have a partner who has been very patient with me and my PMO issues.
    3. I am grateful to feel as if I belong to a community despite remaining anonymous.

13. MrCharacter

MrCharacter Fapstronaut

1. I'm grateful for the smiling Buddha besides my laptop. Constant reminder to return to the present moment and just simile.
    2. I'm grateful for waking up to another day. We take waking up for granted and it's blessings.
    3. I'm grateful for playing a guitar. I'm a newbie but de-stresses me and I also learn a new skill.

14. BushidoWarrior

I'm setting myself a challenge: I can only write things I'm grateful for which begin with the letter 'R'. Here we go...
    1. I'm grateful for my roof. It keeps the water and wind out, ensuring my bed and floors are dry and my electronics are preserved.
    2. I'm grateful for rap music. I enjoy it. It gets me fired up to clean the house, punch the bag, etc.
    3. I'm grateful for representative democracy. It beats living under a king or a theocratic dictatorship. The right to vote is precious; don't ever take it for granted.

Deleted Account likes this.
  15. New Life Endeavors

New Life Endeavors Fapstronaut

1. I am grateful to have coworkers who genuinely care about my well being; their concern helps hold me accountable during my PMO journey.
    2. I am grateful for a new day; yesterday was great, but today will be even better.
    3. I am grateful for the opportunity to explore and redefine intimacy for me and my partner.

16. oooo

oooo Fapstronaut

1. Gratefull for being on day 4 PMO free again.

2. Gratefull for a good workout today.

3. Gratefull for having a talk tonight with a company for a job.

17. 1. I am grateful for the gingerbread biscuits me and some friends made together. I was undoubtedly awkward, and did get uncomfortable, but I focus on the lovely biscuits, and the (slightly crap) decorating!
    2. I am grateful for the winds, as it made getting into the warmth of my flat all the better.
    3. I am grateful to another great friend, who always puts up with my complaining, and is always there to give me advice and foresight, whenever I'm about to go charging ahead. Thanks dude!

Love you all guys/gals!

18. BushidoWarrior

I'm setting myself a challenge: I can only write things I'm grateful for which begin with the letter 'T'. Here we go...
    1. I'm grateful that I live in a tolerant country. Nobody cares if you are an atheist, even though the majority consider themselves Christian. In fact, nobody really cares what religion you have at all. That's fabulous. And although we have a long way to go in terms of race relations, we have made immeasurable progress on this front too.
    2. I'm grateful that my tongue works. It enables me to speak and taste food. If I couldn't speak or taste food I don't know what I would do.
    3. I'm grateful that I can touch-type. I don't know how much time and money I have saved over the course of my life thanks to this skill, but I know that it has been immensely useful for me.
    Tolerance, my tongue and touch-typing. Cool!

Last edited: Jan 28, 2016
  19. bender84

bender84 Fapstronaut

1. I am grateful that I got a lot done at work today.
    2. I am grateful that my anxiety has gone down.
    3. I am grateful that I have the opportunity to do good things for others.

20. MrCharacter

MrCharacter Fapstronaut

1. I'm grateful for a morning routine. When I was back home I had amazing morning routine. Since being back at university you realize how important it is. E.g. played drinking game yesterday went to sleep at 3 am and waking up not feeling refreshed.
    2. I'm grateful for the seasons. The cold winter makes you appreciate the summer.
    3. I'm grateful for delayed gratification challenge. When stuck by it, I managed to a lot of work done.
    Lessons learned:
    • Stay disciplined and focus
    • Stay in the present moment
    • Bigger rewards are not instant