1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The Jedi Temple (open)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Marcus Aurelius, Aug 25, 2019.

1. Sawamura

Sawamura Fapstronaut

Day 1, Youngling.
    I’ve been kind to myself on weekends lately, but not anymore. Took a cold shower, meditated, read a book (two, but only finsihed one) and am going to study after a short break. Taking a break on weekends only makes it harder to stay diciplined on weekdays, and it's two days a week you waste in the long run.

2. Innervision

Innervision Fapstronaut

3. Innervision

Innervision Fapstronaut

Weekends are the hardest for sure. On these times, I find very important to stay alert and stop any edging or fantasizing as soon as they appears. Once that's accomplished, the sense of proud and self-value it's totally worthy it.

4. belio123

belio123 Fapstronaut

Checking in for day 36

5. One Eyed Owl

One Eyed Owl Distinguished Fapstronaut

6. belio123

belio123 Fapstronaut

7. Luxor

Luxor Fapstronaut

8. 12ove

12ove Fapstronaut

Day 3 medi, read, dream journal...doing pretty well today..going to go watch some football bc it's the playoffs...generally don't watch but the playoffs are actually pretty fun to check out.

9. LaUrss

LaUrss Fapstronaut

Day 17 - Padawan - Checking in

10. Sawamura

Sawamura Fapstronaut

11. One Eyed Owl

One Eyed Owl Distinguished Fapstronaut

12. Innervision

Innervision Fapstronaut

13. LaUrss

LaUrss Fapstronaut

Have you ever feel like fapping its a way to relax, and that you just punish your body by dont doing it? But , when you focus on the situation , you realize , its the other way, you just feel bad after fapping, today on day 18 feeling so much urges, but i will defeat january . :emoji_angry::emoji_punch:

14. Luxor

Luxor Fapstronaut

15. Luxor

Luxor Fapstronaut

Completely agree, while there is this urge to FAP because of depression, loneliness or other problems it doesn't really solve the problem at hand. In fact for me it only make the problem worse because once I FAP I now I have to deal with the setback, depression, loneliness etc. I found that if you can wait it out even though it feels like an eternity you can get through this moment of urges. Each small victory will make you stronger for the next challenge. Hang in there Laruss!

16. jenthleth

jenthleth Fapstronaut