1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The Lord of the Rings Challenge

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by RiseToGreatness, Sep 22, 2019.

Should the Thread Title be extended?

Poll closed Jun 21, 2020.
  1. No, leave like that: "The Lord of the Rings Challenge"

18 vote(s)
    54.5%
  2. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Fellowship of Nofap"

15 vote(s)
    45.5%
  3. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: Rising Fellowship of Eärendil"

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Journey to Mount Doom"

5 vote(s)
    15.2%
  5. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Quest of the Ring-bearer"

6 vote(s)
    18.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. IveWastedMyTime

IveWastedMyTime Fapstronaut

I can feel the honor and honesty inside these words. Congratulations companion ! These words almost made me cry. Because I know soon I will be at that place you are now and will feel somewhat similar.
    For me its both: Focus on the REAL me and the fellowship because we all are nothing without love for ourselves and one of us is a nobody without the connection and privilege that we have here(and in general)!
    Much strength for your next steps !

2. PeaceOnEarth108

PeaceOnEarth108 Fapstronaut

16 days -> Elf now :)

What happened @Kairose ?

theonlyway, Kairose, Ūruz and 6 others like this.
  3. Baki Hanma

Baki Hanma Fapstronaut

Day 321
    Day 9 - without wet dreams

4. Redemptionisrequired

Redemptionisrequired Fapstronaut

5. Anas778

Anas778 Fapstronaut

6. stronaut2021

stronaut2021 Fapstronaut

Day 1 Check-in. Ignoring every thing including Chaser effect

7. stronaut2021

stronaut2021 Fapstronaut

Oh man, thank you for that. I have learned a lot here and in the Mark's course and group.

8. JimRacine

JimRacine Fapstronaut

9. A Social Construct

A Social Construct Fapstronaut

Day 53. I signed in to better track my progress. I wish you all very good luck on this journey! It is not easy, but it is necessary.

10. Reghu

Reghu Fapstronaut

Day 30. Your loved ones send you a gift as a token of their love. Radagast, the Brown, in his rabbit sleigh delivers you Evenstar – a silver necklace with a white stone. "When the memory of the fear and the darkness troubles you...this will bring you aid".
    Quest Item – Evenstar :emoji_sparkling_heart:
    One Month in the bag now. A long distance covered, a long way to go.

11. PeaceOnEarth108

PeaceOnEarth108 Fapstronaut

Can't believe I've already reached 17 days :)

Reghu, theonlyway, Kairose and 4 others like this.
  12. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

13. IveWastedMyTime

IveWastedMyTime Fapstronaut

Start of Day 11.
    Funny Number
    Have a good day!
    STAY STRONG

Ūruz, PeaceOnEarth108, Reghu and 7 others like this.
  14. LLOYYD

LLOYYD Fapstronaut

Day 60 - Warrior
    On your path you meet Treebeard, the oldest of the Ents. He offers you Ent-draughts, magical waters from Fangorn ladled out into a large bowl. As you drink, the waters bring refreshment and vigour to every limb of your body.
    Quest Magic – Ent-Draughts :emoji_tea:
    [​IMG][​IMG]

I didn't plan to make this long but here goes I guess.

Little bit ranting a bit. Mad and rambling earlier.
    Reflection, one thing is never believe the lie you can only get rid of P. But you can still include M/MO/edging as a lifestyle. That is another lie that everyone keeps promoting here!
    It is a gateway back to go back to P. Then eventually you will complete it with PMO in the end. You will go back to your PMO Ring guaranteed Fellowship. Don't believe this lie! That's it.

I will say it over here since there are fellowship brothers maybe you can give you support as well and give you better advice than me. @Reghu I am glad that I am making an impact on your journey even when I didn't think so on this platform. I am too bold sometimes with my words here. Sometimes I need to be careful but I have no intentions to turn away people from their NoFap journeys. All I have to say you and everyone is take it seriously. You can make it as long as your sincerely trying to avoid this PMO Ring. Analysis and think on how your going to make sure to do the necessary steps to moving forward on your NoFap journey. Whatever your doing right now, you doing fine so far. Let's go :emoji_muscle: Me and @Uruz are doing the best we could here in our journey. Just following along with each other including with others here. We are somewhat similar to certain things about our mindset about this NoFap journey. I would have to say he is more stricter than me on some things :D lol. Congrats on 30 days! And your welcome. It is pleasure that it keeps you going because of me and others. That's it.

I am inspired with the brothers Baki and Redemptionisrequired over here in this challenge. Also Kairose as well along with others who have succeeded here in this challenge. I am simple doing on what he says "I choose not to do this" paraphrasing. Practicing and training every day. Surely, these brothers would give support whatever advice they can give if ask them. I think their more intelligent on certain subjects here. When I can't give advice then I am silent because I don't want to say. Sorry fellowship. I don't want to discourage anyone here but I feel I am not 100% yet. There is a small chance I will fall because of something simple. But surely I am still taking this seriously. Again even when I fall, I am not doing this journey because of seeking approval. I am doing this for myself. I am willing to give support if you ask it from me when I can.

My main goal is still to rid this PMO Ring for good just like everyone else here I hope. I'm getting close but not there. No idea how close I am getting there. My redemption is still on it's way. Surely, this will be tied into my testimony when I decide to create one later. I can't believe I almost gave into my PMO Ring days ago but hearing Reghu's word is helping me push a bit more now. Extra kicker I guess. My message again is "Your welcome" to all my friends and supporters over here even when you didn't say anything to me in this challenge and other threads if I inspired you guys on this NoFap journey. I'm always fighting and keeping up. Well if I was already 100% prepared then it is game over :emoji_laughing::emoji_smiley: No more PMO ever! In the end, I believe I can succeed in due time. Not now regardless of the higher numbers of days on my streak. Still more ways to go for me :) Let's go Fellowship.

Onward to get Merry and Pippin brothers.
    PMO Ugluk and the rest of Uruk-Hais accompanied with regular Orcs are on the run with the Hobbits
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Moving forward as a Warrior of Gondor
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 15, 2023
  15. Baki Hanma

Baki Hanma Fapstronaut

Congratulation brother! We are in the right path..Like Bodybuilding No excuses, Train hard , eat clean similar to NoFap journey.:emoji_muscle:

16. Baki Hanma

Baki Hanma Fapstronaut

congratulations brother! Keep playing the game...Amazing your discipline is on point...:emoji_muscle:

17. Baki Hanma

Baki Hanma Fapstronaut

Day 322
    Day 0 - without wet dreams and nightfalls
    Yesterday Night was bad .. I didn't saw any erotic dreams..But I had a nightfall..I think I must learn how to keep calm every single moment.
    Mind is everything. So my without having wet dreams streak is fallen down..Ok I have nothing to loose now. I'm going to make it. I'm going to be a walker(Nick walker:)) now. My aim to be like Nick walker in my discipline side..Good luck brothers.

Ūruz, PeaceOnEarth108, Ank07 and 5 others like this.
  18. Paul S.

Paul S. Fapstronaut

Day 28.

Sometimes pop stuff helps me to reflect. For me this sounds familiar.

Where do we come from?
    And where do we go?

So many things to do, to deal, to sell.
    I must hurry up if I wanna be in time.
    I can't be the last one,
    So I run - everyday I run fast.
    Everybody feels the rhythm of fashion.
    We love, we live, we lose without any passion.

Occasion, decision, confusion - question:
    Where do the tears come from
    And where do they go?

I remember the night by the sea.
    But I forgot how good it feels
    To watch the stars high above,
    To hide the feet deep in the sky of water.

Jurga

Drive_long_evening.jpg

:emoji_palm_tree:

Hard mode + no shutting blockers down - day 28.
    No caffeine (no coffee, tea, chocolate, etc.).
    Calisthenics workout every Saturday. I can do one additional workout on any chosen day. 13 done.

19. Paul S.

Paul S. Fapstronaut

Congratulations on big 90! :) Fantastic job!

20. Paul S.

Paul S. Fapstronaut

Yes, time flies. :emoji_thinking: