1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

|THE MINECRAFT CHALLENGE|

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Resilience personified, Oct 24, 2021.

1. WELCOME TO THE MINECRAFT CHALLENGE!
    creeper-blast.gif
    By- @Perseverance 16

You were living your life happily until you jumped into that portal.....
    THE PORTAL OF PMO(End portal) everyone jump into that portal but not everyone who goes in comes out. To come out of the portal it is a tough fight with the PMO ADDICTION(ENDER DRAGON is used as metaphor for PMO ADDICTION). And you ended up losing the fight....THE PMO ADDICTION turned you into a Zombie. Look at yourself dark circles under the eye, low self esteem, low self confidence, low motivation, weak willpower...all you want to do is PMO, become a Human again from this state. Can you become a Human again and defeat THE PMO ADDICTION DRAGON?

DAY 0-7 ZombieA lot of urges and chaser effect get past it!
    upload_2021-10-24_8-22-57.png

DAY 7-15 Charged Creeper
    You are feeling energy upsurge but the urges are still really strong you can burst and relapse anytime if you don't control.
    upload_2021-10-24_9-11-44.png

DAY 15-20
    IRON GOLEM

Urges are bit easy to control now, you feel strong and confident. But urges are still lurking around the corner so don't give in.
    upload_2021-10-24_9-25-21.png

DAY 20-30 SPIDER
    It's smooth sailing for you now!
    upload_2021-10-24_9-56-46.png

DAY 30-50
    Blaze

You might feel like you have done a lot and it's over....BUT IT'S NOT OVER YET!!
    upload_2021-10-24_10-5-2.png

DAY 50-90 Pillager
    You feel really strong and the benefits you experienced on day 7 are seen on these days as well and guess what? It is permanent until you don't relapse :).
    upload_2021-10-24_10-13-20.png

DAY 90-150 Villager
    Great! You are so close to being your old self.... BUT there is flatline, P.A.W.S, urges and a lot more things that make you feel like sh*t. Don't give in, you only need to push through all this for just some more days.
    upload_2021-10-24_10-18-46.png

DAY 150-200 STEVE OR ALEX(depending upon your gender)
    Finally you became a Human again. You can now control your urges like a pro! Good Job!!! Wait! You really thought its done. The dragon still exists... GO KILL IT!!
    upload_2021-10-24_10-23-52.png

DAY 200-300
    DEFEATED THE DRAGON
    Congratulations you finally defeated the dragon. You proved that the end portal is not the end you came out of the portal and started living your life happily!

DAY 500+: HEROBRINE
    People can't believe that you did it so they think you are a myth!

upload_2021-10-24_14-20-1.png

Rules:
    1) Check-in daily or at least once in three days.
    2) If relapsed start all over again.
    3) No toxicity.
    4) Anyone can join(Male/female of any age)
    5) To join tag me like this @Perseverance 16.

How to join?
    Tag me, post your introduction and goals in the thread and say that you're in.

Once joined kindly add this to your signature
    (Insert Your Rank here) in |THE MINECRAFT CHALLENGE|
    Tips:
    1) Work out
    2) Meditation
    3) Study
    4) Focus on your goals
    5) Cold shower
    6) Never give up.
    All the best fapstronauts!!

Last edited: Oct 24, 2021
    Revanthegrey, John Bergz and Talz like this.
  2. HALL OF FAME:
    Zombie
    @John Bergz
    @Perseverance 16

Charged Creeper

Iron Golem

Spider

Blaze

Pillager

Villager

Steve/Alex

Defeated the dragon

HEROBRINE

Last edited: Oct 24, 2021
    John Bergz likes this.
  3. John Bergz

John Bergz Fapstronaut

INTRODUCTION
    I am 12 years old on 13 October 1:44 pm I will be 13 year old.
    HOW I GET ADDICTED
    I am doing M form very young age (5 - 7 years.)
    I do that first time I was lied in the bed and a applied force that was my first time.I like that feeling.
    I often apply force to the bed have that feeling it comes hardly without p.
    I like to watch movie, when I was downloading a pirated movie than a p web pops I was scared and can't understand what are these photos and videos so I quit.
    After years I was probably 11 I searched for p on internet and one time I watched it and apply force to bed and I start doing this m, I don't even not know what I am doing just I likes doing it.
    GOALS
    I want to become Healthy so I want to quit m.
    A Zombie (5th Day)
    I AM IN

Perseverance 16 likes this.
  4. INTRODUCTION
    I am a 16 year old male suffering from PMO addiction from one and a half year. I was exposed to P when I was 12, but at that time I wasn't addicted to it. This addiction started when I was 14, because at that time there was a lockdown in my country for several months..... I was bored, could not meet friends or play sports. So I remembered about the pleasure that I had discovered when I was 12. Later on I realised that whatever I am doing is wrong simply becuase I was not 18. So at that time I wanted to stop this for time being I thought that after I was 18 I would start again. But now I realised that PMO is not good for anyone regardless of their age.
    I am also having leg pain due to excessive PMO due to which I can't even walk properly and have face social embarrassment becuase at my age no one walks like this. I can't even climb stairs due to which I am not going to offline school although I am attending it online.
    Current streak: 1 day
    Longest streak: 15 days
    MY INTERESTS
    1) Playing chess.
    2) Solving Rubik's cube and similar puzzles.
    3) Listening to rap songs.
    4) I like Mathematics and Chemistry.
    GOALS:
    1) Daily Work-out and meditation
    2) 365 days Nofap
    3) Getting 99% in my 10 grade final exam.
    4) Writing at least one good socio-political rap and uploading it on YouTube.
    5) Becoming more confident socially.

John Bergz likes this.