1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The Race to 90 - To the victor goes the title

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Jefe Rojo, Dec 21, 2018.

1. JR-62

JR-62 Fapstronaut

I had a great 24 hrs. Now on to the next 24

Andy Dufresne likes this.
  2. Hi, I'm from UK and 18 yrs old I'd be happy to join, message me with details.

3. JR-62

JR-62 Fapstronaut

Yes!! We love having new teammates.

primordial-saiyan likes this.
  4. JR-62

JR-62 Fapstronaut

A solid 24 hrs. Had a few bad thoughts but they came and went.

5. My goal is no PMO forever. I want to quit it, really feel like I can do it but i've been struggling. Time to do it though anyway.

6. TorreDelOnion

TorreDelOnion Fapstronaut

hey I totally understand. I've seen how much impact PMO had on my life. So i quit! Since then I have more time for my relationship (physically and emotionally), less feelings of guilt, have worked harder than ever before and even time enough to excercise with my friends multiple times a week. I hope that one day the urges will fade until then: every day is a new fight, and if you really want it, you can get it!!!

primordial-saiyan and Jefe Rojo like this.
  7. JR-62

JR-62 Fapstronaut

Last 24 hrs were great. I forgot to post last night. But it was a good day.

8. JR-62

JR-62 Fapstronaut

Hear Ye, Hear Ye, By the power vested in me as a member of this group. I here by crown thee with the title The Most Honorable JEFE ROJO. Let’s all post a message to The Most Honorable @Jefe Rojo

Jefe Rojo likes this.
  9. JR-62

JR-62 Fapstronaut

Congratulations Most Honorable Jefe
    upload_2019-3-11_13-2-35.jpeg

Jefe Rojo likes this.
  10. Haha, thanks @JR-62 ! It’s great to finally be at this milestone. I’m excited for the next 90. Unfortunately, I’m actually going rogue for the next 90 (trying to overcome an addiction to technology) so I’m leaving NoFap tonight and will be back on June 9th. You can read about the reasons behind this decision in my journal. I hope to be calling you Sir @JR-62 when I get back :)!

11. Current standings:

@Jefe Rojo - 90 days
    @Game4g - 54 days
    @TorreDelOnion - 44 days
    @SuffolkboyNY - 42 days
    @Upward-bound - 26 days
    @Andy Dufresne - 23 days
    @rick2k11 - 19 days
    @Godsent7 - 15 days
    @JR-62 - 9 days
    @Saiyan123 - 1 day
    @tiredofit1` - 0 days

All, I’m stepping away from NoFap for 90 days. If you’re interested in the reasons why, please refer to my journal. I wish you the best on your journeys! You’re all doing great! If someone would like to post the standings for me while I am out I would greatly appreciate it. I will be back on 6/9. Adios muchachos.

12. GuillaumeDujardin

GuillaumeDujardin Fapstronaut

I'm starting this race to 90 guys. Actually this is my second attempt. This time I'll be stricter with myself. I am going to catch up with you guys.

13. Congratulations Most Honourable Jefe, what an accomplishment :)

Jefe Rojo likes this.
  14. JR-62

JR-62 Fapstronaut

Hello and welcome GuillaumeDujardin
    We always love having a new teammate and we are happy to have you.

My recommendation to you is to post everyday about where you currently stand and feel. PMO often requires of us to get out of us that which we feel shame about and hide from others. Open honesty is big antidote to the inner struggles. But those are just my thoughts.

15. JR-62

JR-62 Fapstronaut

I have had a great 24 hrs, I was able to keep a clean mind and a solid foundation. Lately I just feel like I am on the right track.

16. JR-62

JR-62 Fapstronaut

I had a good 24hrs. And it feels good to be where I am.

17. JR-62

JR-62 Fapstronaut

It was a good 24hrs. But I am tired and am headed to bed early. On to the next 24hrs

18. JR-62

JR-62 Fapstronaut

Today was a good 24hrs. I will admit that I was feeling a little bit down, but I think that’s just because I was worried. But worry only stresses me out and makes me fall apart emotionally. So I had to stop and do an emotional evaluation. Bit over all I am doing good.

19. hey guys, i'm interested in joining this challenge. My goals are no pm forever and No O for next 90 days. Have an important exam which decides my career in few months, so saving energy for those exams rather than wasting on this bad thing.

20. since i'm less than 10 days. I can continue at day 5 right?