The Second Super Saiyan Challenge

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Thadeus Tuffington, Jan 8, 2022.

1. Back2BestOfMe

Back2BestOfMe Fapstronaut

2. Baki Hanma

Baki Hanma Fapstronaut

3. LLOYYD

LLOYYD Fapstronaut

Day 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, & 8. Checking in.

Day 8 - Krillin

You fortunate that your not flagged for this. I have been getting flagged by one of the Mods here. I have to put spoilers now for "shirtless men" including Bodybuilders images/videos. It depends on the thumbnail for me as well. David Laid, I saw him in person once at one of my gyms of mine at the time and I can feel possibly the insecurities from him. Being too skinny was the motivation to workout from these individuals including influencers?? He was wearing t-shirt when he was filming for a video for something I don't know. His seems fine but some of these influencers give off narcissist vibes including insecurities from my experience.

Sam Sulek is young. He is the new Fitness/famous influencer? His big.

Baki, the reason why Jay Cutler decided to compete and become a bodybuilder was because of the Rocky movies. I am sure the actor Carl Weathers was one of them. Still an inspiration for me for these days.
    Dedication to the Carl Weathers (Apollo Creed) since he died recently.

Franco Columbu was Sylvester Stallone's trainer at the time when he was filming for Rocky movies. His physique was better at Rocky III and over. I never knew. No wonder he looked great. Inspired Jay Cutler as I said.

Come little Baki bro we are not normal :emoji_laughing::emoji_muscle:
    His telling the truth. Asides from training, food is king for growth and strength.

Last one, "Failure is not falling down but refusing to get up." from God Mode Activated. Always and indeed. Because I always going and coming back. Hard Mode or not. Let's go.

Saiyan out
    upload_2024-2-15_9-18-57.jpeg [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 16, 2024
    Baki Hanma, XAkiraX and Ūruz like this.
  4. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

5. XAkiraX

XAkiraX Fapstronaut

Day 19 almost over!

Ūruz, Baki Hanma and LLOYYD like this.
  6. LLOYYD

LLOYYD Fapstronaut

Day 9 - Krillin

@Baki Hanma We are not normal all the time little bro :emoji_laughing::emoji_muscle:
    Jay Cutlet Diet - Diet Motivation

Saiyan out
    [​IMG][​IMG]

7. Baki Hanma

Baki Hanma Fapstronaut

bro Mods are not normal.... LOL :)

Back2BestOfMe, XAkiraX and LLOYYD like this.
  8. Baki Hanma

Baki Hanma Fapstronaut

LOL... Shirtless man....what's going on these mods. Majority of users are male..time to think.. Yeah David laid isn't like "alex eubank":) Lol. bro Sam sulek is doing real talk with fans in every video. He tells lot of details about training and dieting and nutrients. yeah He is using steroids for sure. But He didn't tell that he is a natty like other fake influencers.

Bro jay cutler is a true inspiration of bodybuilding . And Ronnie pressured him in every olympia to become his best version. I like rich piana bt I have some questions about his biceps. I think he injected some oil or some thing .

Back2BestOfMe, XAkiraX and LLOYYD like this.
  9. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

10. Baki Hanma

Baki Hanma Fapstronaut

11. XAkiraX

XAkiraX Fapstronaut

Day 21!!! 3 weeks and counting

LLOYYD, Baki Hanma and Ūruz like this.
  12. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

13. Baki Hanma

Baki Hanma Fapstronaut