1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Tips on self Mastery

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by PMOare4SoyBoys, Sep 25, 2021.

1. PMOare4SoyBoys

PMOare4SoyBoys Fapstronaut

Like the title says, do you have any personal tips to be in control of your mind and emotions? Any books, videos, links, articles, belief systems that did the trick for you?

If I'm going to conquer nofap then I'll need to get to the next level of self mastery and be equipped with all the tools I need to finally be free.

88991s and Wicket W. Warrick like this.
  2. wicket

wicket Fapstronaut

Meditation and reading but I suck at both

PMOare4SoyBoys likes this.
  3. breaking-myths

breaking-myths Fapstronaut

I recommend reading The Magic of thinking big.

4. Sasukee !!

Sasukee !! Fapstronaut

I think the most important thing is only consistency. Keep it very simple , just pick up any one productive habit that you'll like to develop. Also have a fixed time of doing that activity daily and just follow that one routine until it becomes a normal daily thing to you. I'll recommend don't focus on many things at the same time. Just take up one task, master it completely and then only pick a new thing. Sure it'll take time , but that's how things works. So consistency , patience and one habit at a time , that's all.
    What is stated is completely my opinion and what deemed me perfect and what I'm following. If anyone has other thoughts, then their opinions are also gladly welcomed !!

SirErnest, PMOare4SoyBoys and 88991s like this.
  5. PMOare4SoyBoys

I'll take a look

breaking-myths likes this.
  6. PMOare4SoyBoys

You have a very good point. Like the saying goes if you try and catch two rabbits at once you'll get none. I'll stick to a few techniques that I know and become good at them until I can move on to something else.

Sasukee !! likes this.
  7. Sasukee !!

Sasukee !! Fapstronaut

All The Best Brother !!

8. Quezatolah

Quezatolah Fapstronaut

Stop asking questions and get on the journey, then look at yourself in the mirror and tell yourself you are only as strong as your weakest link, then find out the weakest link about you and fix it, keep doing that and you will be free from addiction.

Good luck.