1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Tired of fapping

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Billion, Jan 30, 2019.

1. Billion

Billion Fapstronaut

Hi
    I'm 25 year old man almost bald no relations till now I'm fed up of masturbation but couldn't resist the urge to fap I jerk even when my dick doesn't need it I jerk even with a semi erect dick, I didn't even remember when I saw it fully hard I'm jerking it since I was hardly 14 , my daily routine is to get up at 3 pm then fap it after that I go to shower eat something and gets out around 5 and comes back around 12 and then again faps 4-5 times and sleep at 8 am I can neither concentrate on studies nor I work even my friends started calling me by the name "depressed" I just want my hard erections back so that I could concentrate on my work settle in life and get married

2. Retentionman

Retentionman Fapstronaut

Damn brother, sounds depressing, not gonna lie. But the fact that you wanna change is a huge step. Listen to me, this will be hard as fck. But you just think about your goal, no excuses. You gotta resist the urges at all cost. You gotta be tough and ignore the temptations. You will thank yourself later if you compkete the reboot, trust me.