1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What video game are you playing now? v. 1

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Feb 16, 2017.

1. Gotham Outlaw

Gotham Outlaw Fapstronaut

Vampyr. It's not like anything I've played before. I would recommend it.

GigglingTrout likes this.
  2. tweeby

tweeby Banned

I'm playing Fran Bow for the umpteenth time. I still need to complete ori and the blind forest and seasons after the fall. Kinda got bored.

3. Restarted the Witcher 3 last night. I couldn't go back to it over a year because of interests. :(

4. tweeby

tweeby Banned

Just playing Firewatch, really liking it so far, kinda like a exploratory game with decent narrative between the protagonist and his walkie talkie side kick friend. Sound track is pretty cool too.

tiredofbeingtired likes this.
  5. GTA 5, and season 14 of Diablo 3.

truthseeker17 and Taylor25 like this.
  6. Haven't played any games this month, once I make it to 30 days at the end of the month I plan to celebrate by playing the original Ratchet & Clank trilogy

7. Baldur's gate 2 on my phone, bought it for pc when it came out 18 years ago and thought I would replay it on my phone cause I can play it anywhere :D

8. Im going old school (ish) ratchet and clank up your arsenal for ps2. I love the ratchet and clank series.

9. I didn't even see your post...weird. i just played the first two and im on the third

10. Resident Evil 2 and Red Alert 2. Will start playing Halo: Combat Evolved again soon.

11. Resident Evil 7, I recently got the season pass despite the mixed reviews, but it was 50% off. Enjoying it so far.

12. Tomb raider ps3. First time playing (im a little late), but i like it a lot.

13. That was so much fun on my first walkthrough but stupidly creepy.

Rise of the Tomb Raider is superior to the one you are playing now. Holy shit, RotTR was amazing!

14. Sonic Mania Plus on Nintendo Switch

It's hard at some points and of course, it feels like an old-school Sonic the Hedgehog game. Glad to see Sonic went back to its form.

15. Tina123

Tina123 Banned

I do not like online games..It is wase spent of time

16. I'm pretty late in responding to this, but didn't see it until now. I've sense played both games and i agree with you. I just wish they wouldn't have changed Laras look so much between games, i felt like i was playing a whole different character.

17. Is that Biohazard, or is there actually a 7?

18. tiredofbeingtired

tiredofbeingtired Fapstronaut

19. Resident Evil was always called Biohazard in Japan, so "Biohazard 7: Resident Evil" is the Japanese name, "Resident Evil 7: Biohazard" is the name everywhere else.

Taylor25 likes this.