1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What Yall Trying to Improve on? (Fitness)

Discussion in 'Fitness' started by ByTheRiver777, May 31, 2021.

1. ByTheRiver777

ByTheRiver777 Fapstronaut

Title says it.

Core health for me. My core is pretty weak, since I use a belt a lot for heavy weights on compound movements. Want to improve my strength there is its protects my spine.

Doing roll-outs today.

Also need to improve conditioning, but I have an injury so I have to recover first.

2. I’m trying to improve on my academics.

brassknucks likes this.
  3. ByTheRiver777

If by ACADEMIC (SOYFACE) you mean ATHLETICS (CHAD FACE) you got my backing, bro : D

4. Haha ! Chad Face ain’t coming for sure. I’m already going bald .

ByTheRiver777 likes this.
  5. I think currently, endurance and stamina. Not in terms of regular cardio but say just going on a hike with someone that is maybe at least slightly more fit than I am so there's some effort but the pace is where I have to keep going. Practically speaking if someone is close enough to hilly areas it is also something you can do while the gyms are shut down, or if like me you just can't wear a mask while on a cardio machine because you're breathing way too hard and if you're not breathing hard you probably aren't getting that much of a workout anyway so..

6. ByTheRiver777

Hills make are break people. I live in an extremely hilly area so I'm lucky. But I'm having tendon issues so I'm staying away.

7. Yeah I had to do a lot to heal my joint issue, at this point I think I can do some and as long as I stretch enough I should be okay. Also if it's social you have some motivation but it isn't an automated thing where you're either going super slow on a treadmill not really doing much or too fast either, you can adjust on the fly and you may not even necessarily have to say anything to your friend for them to slow down a little since you'll probably remain at least visual distance from each other.

8. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

I already have a very impressive physique. I'm trying to increase strenght, shredzzz, also flexibility and mobility but those things are already pretty good.

I just finished 6 weeks of heavy weight training so I take 10 days off, which I will spend doing yoga, mobility and some type of cardio with a cute blonde if you know what I mean o_O

9. ByTheRiver777

Blondesbunny Nice!

modern milarepa likes this.
  10. ByTheRiver777

Yeah, it's my Achilles tendon so I have to be very gentle to it. Been doing active recovering, like eccentric focus calf raises and other things. A lot better today, but Achilles injuries can be life-changing.

11. ByTheRiver777

Gonna buy some gymnast rings.

Seen Ricky Bugezz use em in his training videos to train his core. Imma try dat shit too

12. ByTheRiver777

Forgot how intense roll outs were!

Deadlifting today with planks between sets to que stabilization and bracing better

Toni7 likes this.
  13. brassknucks

brassknucks Fapstronaut

To lean down ottermode. Think Brad Pitt Fight Club.

14. ByTheRiver777

Did some 21s today.

Finally went out and did actual arm work other than weighted chins.

Shits sick gonna keep doing those.

Jay Cutler's Prevail fucking slaps. Highly recommend it to anyone

brassknucks likes this.
  15. ByTheRiver777

Note to self: DO FUCKING BARBELL ROWS BRAINLET

brassknucks likes this.
  16. PeterGrip

PeterGrip Fapstronaut

Trying to put on some muscle mass. I've been around the same weight (80 kg, ~15% BF) for more than a year now. The local gym opened, which makes it easier to go for. Doing 5x5 squats, bench press, deadlift, pendley row, military press, bicep pushup, chinup/pullup, front lever, pike pushup. I spread these things across 3 workouts a week.

Workout 1 is squat, bench, deadlift, front lever, pike pushup
    Workout 2 is squat, military press, pendley row, bicep pushup, chinup/pullup.

I just alternate between these

17. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

Bro this is about fitness

18. PanteriMauzer

PanteriMauzer Fapstronaut

Starting squatting, never was a big fan because i got some knee injuries but im looking forward to improve on that

Also ,have a goal to at least on december do 140kg in bench press and 150 in decline bench press

Right now im with 110kg bench press and 120kg decline bench press

modern milarepa likes this.
  19. AlphaWolf1408

AlphaWolf1408 Fapstronaut

20. ByTheRiver777

We know its you Derek from mpmd