1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What's your fav soft drink

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by tweeby, Aug 4, 2018.

1. Yes!!! No doubt.Bt my fav. is mazza thats mango flavour....

u376 and tweeby like this.
  2. tweeby

tweeby Banned

@Castielle, sorry to go offtopic. . . but I always wondered would you share your coke with 'Lex' or 'Leila' I couldn't figure out who is your favourite fictional character now.

3. Uh... I'm not sure what you mean. Lol but Lex is my "bae" as the kids are calling it these days.

tweeby likes this.
  4. Nightbynight

Nightbynight Fapstronaut

Yh I quit paying for brand names years ago, most products in general are the same.
    Though people swear diet coke and coke zero taste different I've never noticed and the ingredients are almost identical. Could be a its in your head thing

5. tweeby

tweeby Banned

Anything with mango in is gawgeous. They do make the best drink combos over there!

6. I agree, they taste exactly the same to me.

But I definitely can tell the difference between coke and Pepsi, or coke and like Shasta cola or whatever off brand. The off brands are fine, but I prefer the real deal.

7. tweeby

tweeby Banned

I can't stand diet coke, the no sugar thing has me gagging!

Deleted Account likes this.
  8. tweeby

tweeby Banned

I'm a grown adult 'he says' but still uses the word bae, although @Kenzi says it means poop. LOL

Last edited: Aug 4, 2018
  9. u376

u376 Fapstronaut

Pepsi or coca cola

SanctionedUser001 likes this.
  10. I usually drink orange soda or ginger ale.

I no longer drink Coca-Cola or Pepsi but when I did my choice was Pepsi. And that was only because I like the look of their logo better. I notice a difference in tastes but I think they both taste good.

If I were forced to go into the octagon with you I’d just capitulate and drink a Coca-Cola. I come to the board in peace and with good will.

Jackb97 likes this.
  11. Jolt Cola. Then Coke Zero, Cherry Coke Zero, and Vanilla Coke Zero. I like Coke...lots of Coke.

12. Vanilla Coke and Supernova (Mountain Dew flavor)

13. Emm... No, we don't. Sprite and 7 Up are separate drinks.

LEPAGE, tweeby and Deleted Account like this.
  14. I mainly drink water.

But I do like:
    Fruit twist Fanta
    Lemon Fanta
    Irn Bru

Sometimes coke.

15. Diet coke or coke zero mostly. Sometimes Mexican coke in glass bottles because it tastes better...even better then other coke in glass bottles. Also THIS with a chicharron quesadilla at the Ranch Market.
    000223694.jpeg

16. u376

u376 Fapstronaut

Pepsi coke
    Fanta mirinda
    7up Sprite
    Both are one and same thing

17. drac16

drac16 Fapstronaut

Mountain Dew Voltage.

18. Jackb97

Jackb97 Fapstronaut

Pepsi and coke taste nothing alike.

19. Octoling

Octoling Fapstronaut

I cut soda from my diet, but if I do partake, I'll usually go for Root Beer. What I'll drink in boat loads these days is Izze, but that's not really soda so much as carbonated fruit juice.