1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What's your fav soft drink

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by tweeby, Aug 4, 2018.

1. tweeby

tweeby Banned

mine would be fanta orange or sprite / lemonade or dr pepper

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. FGHTFRLF

FGHTFRLF Fapstronaut

Does sparkling water count? I count it as my new soft drink (as I refrain myself from drinking any soft drinks).

3. Jackb97

Jackb97 Fapstronaut

Dr.pepper or coke but only coke if its from a glass bottle.
    Or a coke float. mmm

tweeby likes this.
  4. tweeby

tweeby Banned

coke is good sometimes but often i find it too sweet which is strange as i love dr pepper!

5. I stopped drinking soda by itself, except when mixed w alcohol. So I'm all about coke when drinking rum or whiskey. But when I did drink it by itself, sprite was my jam.

6. tweeby

tweeby Banned

in the uk we call sprite 7up which is . . . um quite triggering.

7. I loved Vault back in the middle school and high school days until it got discontinued and then choose Barne's root beer all over again.

tweeby likes this.
  8. I love coke. Er, I mean, Coca-Cola. Cherry coke is good too, but sometimes that's too sweet for me. I'm so addicted to coke, though, honestly, it's kind of a problem. A problem that I don't really care to change. Lol

9. Jackb97

Jackb97 Fapstronaut

Mate I'm in the UK sprite and 7up are two different drinks lol. 7up is Pepsi Sprite is coca-cola.

10. I completely agree, as long as you are insinuating that sprite/coke are superior. Otherwise we might have a game of fisticuffs on our hands.

11. Jackb97

Jackb97 Fapstronaut

I'm not bothered about either Sprite or 7up enough for fisticuffs However Coca-cola is far better than Pepsi by light years and I'll fight anyone that says otherwise.

Pepsi dweebs meet me in the octagon:emoji_muscle:

12. Jackb97

Jackb97 Fapstronaut

upload_2018-8-5_1-2-47.png
    As soon as I diss Pepsi...

13. Coca-cola,Mountain dew,Mazza,Limca,Orange.....

overclocked and tweeby like this.
  14. Nightbynight

Nightbynight Fapstronaut

Mountain dew and Lucozade orange.
    Had to stop drinking soft drinks though,
    they're so addictive. I swear I used to drink so much mountain dew I started to glow like the bottle.

15. tweeby

tweeby Banned

Well in the UK we have a sugar tax in play where they are charging more for drinks with sugar in it. Luckily, when I was a kid my parents didn't allow me to drink any sugary drinks so now it is kind of normal for me to drink water and such.

16. I'm on your side, but I'm not sure how much help I'll be. Although I am pretty good at the hurtful insults...

[​IMG]

Or I could just be there for moral support...

[​IMG]

Deleted Account, Jackb97 and tweeby like this.
  17. Nightbynight

Nightbynight Fapstronaut

Yh and another new law - you have to be 16 to buy energy drinks.. which can lead to the embarrassing situation where you're asked for ID... For a redbull!

Deleted Account likes this.
  18. tweeby

tweeby Banned

Never start a soft drink / soda drink war, you can get into trouble ;)

SanctionedUser001 likes this.
  19. tweeby

tweeby Banned

Oh man Limca is awesome, when I did a far east tour that was my go to!

SanctionedUser001 likes this.
  20. tweeby

tweeby Banned

Haha, yeah I know, but red bear is a great / cheaper alternative. It's the same taste IMO.