1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What's your fav soft drink

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by tweeby, Aug 4, 2018.

1. Huh, raspberry lemon? Yeah, you should be jealous, the strawberry melon is delicious. Yours sounds good to though and at least they still make yours, so i wouldn't be too jealous ;)

AngelofDarkness likes this.
  2. Ginger ale, Ginger beer and lemonade. I've had a craving for sherbert punch that they used to serve way back in the day at kids parties.

1. Mix together Sprite, Pineapple Juice, and Orange Juice concentrate in large mixing bowl.
    2. Pour mixture into large Punch bowl.
    3. Transfer scoops of Sherbet to Punch Bowl, then garnish with Orange Slices, Lime Slices, and Raspberries.
    4. Pour into Mason Jar Mugs to serve, and ENJOY!
    One batch contains enough sugar to kill a small elephant but it taste so good I want to make some.

GigglingTrout likes this.
  3. Anything related to mate-tea, they put the bubbles in and it's amazing. Back in the day it was considered the beverage of choice for programmers in germany, now it's got the hipster-status as the general public seems to have found their way to also like the drink. The classic is Club-Mate, but I like this one the most: https://www.1337mate.com/

I also really like lot's of energy-drinks, but try to limit myself drinking those for obvious reasons.

4. Soda free since October last year

Moon Shot and Deleted Account like this.
  5. When I gave up all soda, diet included, and switched to green tea to help keep me caffeinated, I instantly began to think more clearly and have more energy. One month in, I noticed I could “cheat” more at mealtime and still lose weight. I realized my abs were more defined. Now when people tell me I look good for my age (I’m 41), I don’t just thank my genes — I thank giving up soda.

https://www.menshealth.com/weight-loss/a21346165/how-to-quit-drinking-soda/

Really the article makes the drinking of soda sound like it's as unhealthy as PMO.

6. SilentJay313

SilentJay313 Fapstronaut

Anything cherry or wildberry for me, but usually go for Cherry Coke, Cherry Pepsi, Cherry Faygo, Mountain Dew Code Red or Voltage, Vernors, Jolt Cola, or Bawls. Trying to cut down on my consumption of soft drinks though.

7. Bigguy4u

Bigguy4u Fapstronaut

8. GigglingTrout

GigglingTrout Fapstronaut

9. Grow_out_of_it

Grow_out_of_it Fapstronaut

Here in India sprite and 7up are sold as 2 different items. But I drink sprite occasionally

SanctionedUser001 likes this.
  10. Grow_out_of_it

Grow_out_of_it Fapstronaut

People fighting over coke and Pepsi but are they aware of thums up though!!

11. lamstronger

lamstronger Fapstronaut

12. I would say Pepsi first but then again I do love a vanilla coke...

AngelofDarkness likes this.
  13. My favourite has always been and will be Pepsi, though occasionally I do enjoy Dr. Pepper from time to time.

14. Zevia stevia-sweetened soda. Cola flavor.

15. Fausterity

Fausterity Fapstronaut

I don't drink soda. But if I want something different from water, I mix ACV with carbonated water. It kind of tastes like unsweetened kombucha.

16. KillCommunism

KillCommunism Fapstronaut

Man... soft drinks...

If you thought nofap was tough. Quitting soft drinks is a whole other beast. 95 days nofap is a cakewalk compared to that.

17. simmering

simmering Fapstronaut

18. I don't drink soft drinks anymore (once a year approximately), but we all know Dr. Pepper is the best.

19. Oh, i forgot pitch black mountain dew, another favorite of mine.