1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What's your opinion on Andrew Tate ?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by she-dernatinus, Aug 26, 2022.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oh my gosh, lady. You are a prime example of everything I hate about this kind of feminist rhetoric.

Since you and I both have vaginas, that means I must agree with and support you in every way, or else I'm "addicted to male validation."

What's ironic to me, and yet another reason I hate this stupid gender war nonsense, is that that view is actually incredibly misogynistic. You are literally reducing womanhood down to being a particular thing, and if any woman goes against that way of thinking, it couldn't possibly be because they have their own thoughts and views and maybe have a different perspective than you... no, it's just "pick me" attitude from someone who is "addicted to male validation."

You're a real piece of work. Misandric and misogynistic at the same time, all while blaming everyone else for your problems and thinking you can do no wrong.

How about instead of treating women who disagree with you like traitors for daring to "toss their fellow gender members under the bus," you accept the fact that just because we share the same gender doesn't mean I need to blindly support you and agree with you. This kind of thinking, the attitude that leads to women calling other women "pick me girls" for daring to have a different opinion, is disgusting and, at its very core, incredibly misogynistic.

Taylor25 and The Passenger like this.
  2. A Conqueror

A Conqueror Fapstronaut

Indeed

3. she-dernatinus

she-dernatinus Fapstronaut

@MrPriest I understand where you are coming from too, but the problem with people like Tate is that he is very upfront about his beliefs and misogyny, and by having a negative starting point where all his hateful content would be exposed, not many are going to defend his ideas which are so blatantly hideous. Nobody is going to feel confortable advocating for someone who clearly is portrayed a sadist and a sociopath, bigoted people feel comfortable defending the words of someone who isn't as upfront and has the immunity of plausible deniability.

So what might be adapted to Peterson's fanboys will not be necessarily be so for Tate's fanboys.

4. she-dernatinus

At the very least I don't pretend to the misogynists I know I don't consider them as such, in order to gain their support and portray myself in a better light than the other 'hateful' and 'misandric' feminists.

5. she-dernatinus

you already said enough.

6. she-dernatinus

Again it is about what is your top priority. In that case, it's portraying yourself as the better one; even if by doing so you providing precious support and dissimulation of those who follow an ideology only meant to reduce and undervalue you.

7. Why? Seriously, why do you NEED to know which men on this forum are misogynistic male supremacists? Are you planning to date these men? Marry them? Invite them over for tea? No. You're just coexisting in a place where everyone is pretty much anonymous and nobody here will ever effect your actual real life in any way unless you allow that.

I really don't understand why this is so vital to you. I've had lots of interactions with guys here that were sexist and annoying, and guess what? I don't keep a list of which guys are misogynistic. Some of them, the ones that are particularly hateful and I have had multiple bad and hurtful interactions with, I block. It's really as simple as that.

But the others I leave be, and sometimes they pop up around the forums and say something I detest, and sometimes they say something I agree with. Not gonna lie, Mr. Priest and I have certainly had some negative encounters in the past, and I often dislike his posts. But then I made a thread about masculinity and dating advice, and he engaged in conversation there, and we found a lot of common ground and actually had a good discussion.

So am I addicted to male validation? Or am I just a person who tries not to keep a record of wrongs and give people second chances? Including you, by the way. You were extremely rude to me multiple times, and when you reached out to apologize to me privately, I accepted that apology and tried to keep an open mind about your future posts. That is, until you turned around and negated that apology by basically saying you didn't do anything wrong anyway and it was actually everyone else's fault. But still, I haven't blocked you yet, because I don't think that since we disagree on a lot of things, and since I find your views of men rather reprehensible, there is nothing we could ever possibly gain from each other.

Seems like that might be the biggest difference between the two of us.

8. Lol! Girl are you for real?? That's literally EXACTLY what you did with this thread. I'm actually flabbergasted that you can say this with a straight face and not see how completely hypocritical it is.

Taylor25 and The Passenger like this.
  9. MrPriest

MrPriest Fapstronaut

I think you would be surprised, as often the advocates of people like this, don't see them under such light as you do, hence they will come to defend them regardless of how bad you portray them, furthermore I dare to say they will be quicker to jump and defend them if you portray them under a bad light that contradicts how they see them under a good one, specially, if they have the luxury of anonymity as they have here, perhaps face to face your take on how people would react is more accurate, but not in this case.

I just want you to recognize that although the intention might have been good, the way you decided to do it, is as bad as what you are trying to fight, manipulation is manipulation, and it's not an acceptable behaviour.

Taylor25 and TakingTheSteps like this.
  10. she-dernatinus

you are the kind of person who eats with the wolves and cry with the shepherd. that's what I meant, by pretending to misogynists you don't think of them as such, all for the sake of appearing as the that is better than the 'other' so-called 'misandric' femnist.

11. Excuse you? That's not why I "tossed you under the bus," ma'am. I did so because I find your manipulation tactics disgusting, and I find it even more uncomfortable that you decided to private message me to let me in on the big secret, as if I was going to be your ally and we could work together to trick the men or something... that's gross.

You decided to bring me into this, and I said no, I'm not interested in having any part of that. That was your own mistake.

And I'm not an angel, nor do I portray myself as anything of the sort. In fact, I'm actually working on not gossiping, and I worried that posting what I did about your PM to me might be considered gossip, and I wondering if it might be wrong of me to do, and if my husband would be disappointed in me. Lol so it's quite hilarious that you think I did that to appear as some kind of angel, when I actually did it knowing that my own husband might think it was the wrong thing to do and might tell me I was wrong for doing it. (He didn't though, by the way.)

12. she-dernatinus

that's not my experience, espescially in places like here. It might be true for Youtube or Instagram, but not here. It's not about the technique than it's about the individual in the center of all this controversy, and in general regardless of the platform people feel more confident defending like-minded bigots who have the immunity of plausible deniability, and whose words can be twisted suffieciently.

13. So am I a like-minded bigot because of my opinion on Andrew Tate?

14. she-dernatinus

Not as disgusting as implying to misogynists you don't think of them as such, while you clearly do. Saying there is no 'male supremacist' in the thread, not a single one, and later 'oh maybe there is one after all', clearly counts as manipulation to me. Of course the motive is obvious, and it's not that hard to decipher.

15. she-dernatinus

Is that a question ? The answer is clear at this point, the fact you are a trying to portray Tate in a slightly positive light says it all. to be honest, I am disapointed in you, I didn't think you'd be the type of guy to lean toward those 'role models'.

16. How interesting

17. A Conqueror

A Conqueror Fapstronaut

18. she-dernatinus

Mr Top G in person.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2022
  19. she-dernatinus

you're welcome. That is to say, I didn't think you'll be the kind of guy who sympathizes with a misogynist or a human trafficker.

20. I don't do that either, babe. I simply treat people like human beings and don't write off every single man who ever says something misogynistic as a complete lost cause that I can never speak to with civility ever again.

Lol no... no it's not. The only problem here is that my top priority is not playing mind games to try to expose every misogynist on these forums. And since that is your top priority, you can't handle the fact that I, a fellow bearer of vagina, don't share that priority with you.

Except as I have already said, that is not true in the slightest. Literally everything you just said about me is completely false. But you will never see that, because you will never see anything that is contrary to your own biased views. You're like the walking embodiment of confirmation bias.

I have no idea what you even mean by this. Are you attempting to air some dirty laundry yourself? If so, I'll do in for you.

In a private message to she-dernatinus, I said that I have found user NothingMoreNothingLess to be misogynistic, in my opinion, and to be honest, I don't really care much for his posts most of the time. At least, that's assuming I'm remembering correctly, because quite frankly, it's hard to keep track of so many different usernames of people who have very similar names. Sometimes I get them confused.

Which, by the way, is part of why I don't keep record of wrongs. Because quite frankly, I literally can't. I can't remember what so-and-so said last week. The only people I truly remember being awful are the ones I have blocked, and that's part of why I block them -- so I can remember, later, that I shouldn't engage with them.

So if that's what you are referring to, than there it is, out in the open. I have found some people in this very thread to have been a bit misogynistic in past conversations. But the difference in our perspective is that you think me being a decent and civil human being to them means I'm "pretending" that I don't think they're misogynistic. I disagree. I'm not pretending anything. I'm simply not keeping a record of wrongs, and attempting to allow for people to grow and change without letting one judgement of them stay firm and true until the end of time. Seems reasonable to me, but I guess we disagree on that.

Lol you are so ridiculous. I literally explained that whole situation to you in PMs, but now you're going to act like that's what happened?

Let me explain clearly, for all to see: in my other thread, you were throwing out words like "male supremacists." I said that there were no male supremacists in that thread. I said that because not a single man in that thread had said anything that constituted male supremacy, in my opinion.

Then because I mentioned that I personally have found NothingMoreNothingLess to be misogynistic in the past, and apparently he was in that thread, you are now declaring that my "there are no male supremacists in this thread" statement was a blatant, calculated lie and a manipulation tactic in order to make myself look better than you?

Okie dokie then. I'm not sure what else to say to that, as I feel I've already been very clear. To be honest, it wasn't until NothingMoreNothingLess posted something in this thread that some distant bell rang in my mind that said "oh, yeah, I think I remember not liking that user very much because of his views about women." But even that distant bell is not very clear, because as I said, I don't really fully remember... it's hard for me to keep track of everyone here, and to be honest, I consider that a blessing in disguise. Because the fact that I am unable to keep track of everyone and remember specifics about what I like and don't like about people has allowed me to be able to coexist with people and maybe even mend some fences that I might not have been able to mend if I had been holding a grudge.

In fact, I actually recall there was a time that someone sort of thanked me or something, or maybe it was just they said something kind about me to someone else, because they said that we had had some really negative encounters but I didn't hold that against them, and now we are on better terms. And you know what was funny about that? I didn't remember that at all. I had no idea what that guy was talking about. I didn't tell him that, because I didn't want to hurt his feelings by me not remembering him, but the point is, God was kind of onto something when he told us that love keeps no record of wrongs.

Taylor25 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.