1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

who's virgin here

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by ndaty, Sep 2, 2020.

1. regin123

regin123 Fapstronaut

2. Archangel01

Archangel01 Fapstronaut

28 year virgin. When I was 23 I had the opportunity twice with the same girl, but PIED destroyed it. I started to feel so ashamed that I became mean and looked for reasons to leave her which I eventually did. She was really nice and said we can work on it, but my pride destroyed everything.
    When I was 26 I had another opportunity, but I was so scared that I didn't even get naked and started to use excuses and pushed the next girl away from me.
    And I just couldn't understand what was happening and thought they are just not the "right one".
    From 18 up to then I always had the goal to lose my virginity, but today knowing many things better I rather work on my goals and whenever it happens it happens.

Axesteel and Comfortablydumb96 like this.
  3. Depressed&Out

Depressed&Out Fapstronaut

I don't care what it means to be virgin, ultimately... it is about all the fun that I've missed out on! Simple as that!

4. Include me. 20 years old.

5. Comfortablydumb96

Comfortablydumb96 Fapstronaut

24 years old. Kissed couple of girlfriends through school till college. Had oral sex with one girl and second base with another (Not girlfriends). Never went all the way cuz didn't get a chance.

I'm facially attractive, kinda on short side but lean built. Was always skinny in school and college but I learned that quite a lot of girls crushed on me. Interestingly it was some of my best mates's girlfriends who would hit on me, try to rub their tits up againts my arms etc. One of my best friends even told me his gf had a crush on me. Ngl, the thought of making moves on them did cross my mind but I would never betray a friend so I just kept it as fantasies which still cross my mind now and then.

Used to disturb me that I've never had penetrative sex yet but I care less about it now. I know something good will happen eventually as I've started to take care of myself and now I'm becoming more involved in my passions and hobbies and also becoming less socially awkward.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2020
  6. subway14

subway14 Fapstronaut

me (24) but I'm asexual anyway lol

7. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

If you are asexual, why are you here? :confused:

8. subway14

subway14 Fapstronaut

mostly for the discussions lol

also you think asexuals don't masturbate?

9. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

I wouldn't know ;)

10. ThePeakWae

ThePeakWae Fapstronaut

How does it even work for a asexual? I would assume, you'd have to masturbate just like my first time (no specific trigger, just happens), everyday for the rest of your life, would that mean you have a Erectile disfuction then?

11. subway14

subway14 Fapstronaut

well the same way as normal people... I have stuff that gets me aroused and fap to that

asexual just means that you don't experience sexual attraction, it doesn't mean you can't fap or find people attractive or even have relationships (tho I don't have them)

for example I actually like sex as a subject, like the way a lot of things are sexualized nowadays, sex jokes etc. but I just don't want to do it myself

(btw there are asexual people who have sex even, they might do it to satisfy their partner for example or because they want kids)

more info:
    https://www.asexuality.org/en/topic/137200-helpful-info-for-those-questioning-their-asexuality

12. 17-year-old virgin by choice.

13. I'm in the same position I realized a lot of girls are into me but I'm still a virgin and never had a girlfriend. The reason why I decided to not date any of them because of my traumatic past and my huge insecurities. I felt like I have to focus on myself.

14. Newman2021

Newman2021 New Fapstronaut

I'm a 31 year old virgin Man. I have to work on improving my self esteem. I'm only 5'3, 5'5 in boots.

cd013 and Axesteel like this.
  15. 27 year old virgin reporting in and no sign of that changing soon

16. SirGalahad

SirGalahad Fapstronaut

Hello, brother. Same age, a little taller. Also a virgin here. I've kissed a few times, but never been even naked with a woman. At first I was seeking it, but now I'm striving to be chaste, like my username-sake.

17. Include me in your Virgin gang brothers.
    21yo Virgin here. Never even kissed a girl. Had 2 girlfriends back in my school days. Later came to know some girls had a crush on me back then. But you know in India you cannot do anything unless your family is super careless or you are a rich brat.
    And then social anxiety kicked in. I have been anti social for too long that i forgot how to interact with people. And now I have no confidence on how to talk to a girl.
    Well semen retention did boost my confidence by a large margin but I now feel happy being a 'Brahmachari'. And I think I am gonna stay virgin for about 1 year more until I get some decent job.
    Its not that I don't want sex but I want a feeling of intimacy from some girl who is into me.

ForceMaster likes this.
  18. PanteriMauzer

PanteriMauzer Fapstronaut

I am , with 22 but had alot of opportunities

TheEmeraldDragon likes this.
  19. ForceMaster

ForceMaster Fapstronaut

LoL what happened here Bro ?! did they start fighitng eachother or what ?

20. ForceMaster

ForceMaster Fapstronaut

ummm can you explain what "Perma" Virgin means ? is that a higher level of virginisim ? LoL :emoji_slight_smile:

Knighthawk likes this.