1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Why women have difficulties crossing streets?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by modern milarepa, Oct 30, 2021.

1. DefendMyHeart

DefendMyHeart Fapstronaut

Just like the spatial awareness argument. The sole reason behind why men are better than women is because it is cultivated and nurtured at a young age. It isnt something they're born with. In other words, if it were cultivated in every child, which it should be, everyone would preform well in spatial awareness.

88991s and she-dernatinus like this.
  2. It is Finished

It is Finished Fapstronaut

You should consider not driving unnecessarily fast for no reason. People are always in a rush to go nowhere. Just chill out, driving doesn’t have to be an adrenaline rush every time.

3. It is Finished

That is why I have no problem organizing lots of food to fit in the fridge, and the women I live with tend to doubt what I bring home will fit. They also just throw shit all over the place, and illogically place things.

4. FirefromAbove

FirefromAbove Fapstronaut

I'm typically within 15 miles of the speed limit which is the flow of traffic. I also live in the sticks too, so there isn't much traffic if you don't drive eastward from my area (which is where I drive extremely defensively, hence getting cut off constantly)

The speed limits are always lower than they should be for a given area. This is purely to avoid liability on the part of the town. Police typically don't pull over for anything within a 15mph range which is the flow of traffic.

5. It is Finished

Thanks for that info, I have confirmed your location now.

6. FirefromAbove

Tell me it :)

7. she-dernatinus

she-dernatinus Fapstronaut

Why do you use F1 as an example while there is a good number of female pilots driving planes around the world ? Isn't that a far better example for you as a form of spatial awareness ?

Car racing is typically seen as masculine, this is why women aren't interested in such activities. Again this is all due to skill cultivation each gender is pushed into, by various cultural agents.

8. USER_ERROR

USER_ERROR Fapstronaut

4777941.jpeg

9. It is Finished

Same with strong man competitions. If women were interested they could easily compete with men.

10. she-dernatinus

This logic is flawed, the domains of comparison differ fundamentally and require different skills to measure. So it's completely unrelated, to bring a type of competition solely based on raw strength and project it's conditions into another type of competition that requires skill and awareness.

Not to forget, that in bodybuilding men tend to use steroids and other enhancers. In my eyes it's only a form of cheating.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2021
  11. she-dernatinus

Sexist guys use a lot of glass shield, defensive, arguments. Regardless of whether those arguments are misplaced or not.

If the topic was about a field such as bodybuilding, or something closer to a troglodyte activity, then your point would be valid. But under the circumstances of this thread, it's completely pointless.

12. FirefromAbove

b8 lmao

Women do bodybuilding too.

How is it a trog activity? It takes a lot of discipline and proficient knowledge of biomechanics and anatomy.

13. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

If you think you can win an argument with a woman you are a trog @FirefromAbove

It is Finished and FirefromAbove like this.
  14. FirefromAbove

I've won about 100.

(y no gf rn)

15. modern milarepa

No man has ever won even once an argument with a woman not even you banned person's whisperer

16. FirefromAbove

Then I must be the first, my friend.

17. modern milarepa

No god, buddha, demon has been able of such feat.

But if you are speaking truth I'll follow you with blind faith this life and the next, you NoFap book of revelations Messiah

18. FirefromAbove

I have powers no other man or being in time or space has ever had.

modern milarepa likes this.
  19. she-dernatinus

I never referred to bodybuilding in particular. I just said it as a sarcastic label toward any activity that is meaninglessly and utterly brutal, since the previous answer left the precise domain kind of vague my friend. Also, this is the exact impression that I got while reading the other dude's response. So, it's all sarcasm.

20. It is Finished

Explain, then, why it's fundamentally impossible to win an argument with a woman? Is that presumed to be a consequence of the societal implications of possessing a vaginal reproductive organ?