1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Will Japan ever accept foreigners?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Bingles, Apr 30, 2023.

1. Bingles

Bingles Fapstronaut

I and my friends might be planning a trip to Japan next Summer, putting together around £2500 each. But Japan is known for being unaccepting towards foreigners with only 2% being foreigners. It's a worry that we may not be accepted into some places as a result. What are your thoughts on Japan's stance on foreigners and immigration? Do you think more immigrants will come in the future?

2. onceaking

onceaking Fapstronaut

An Australian friend of mine moved to Japan and found the work culture impossible to live with. I don't think the Japanese are unaccepting of foreigners, it's just foreigners find it hard to adapt to their culture. By the sounds of things you want to go on holiday and that should be fine as long as you understand what is culturally unacceptable in Japan. The real problem will be if you decide to live and work there.

3. Bingles

Bingles Fapstronaut

I love the work culture personally coming from a country of lazy dickheads. Work to me means everything and Japan's work culture embodies my values. I have a couple of friends from Yokohama and Kobe and they said Japan is a very difficult country to culturally immerse into if you aren't born there. A lot of actual Japanese media and websites are region-locked too apparently. I think Westerners go to Japan disappointed because they only have a surface-level understanding of the country they've seen from translated media. The same happens in my country too.

Scotland has had a lot of Japanese links over the years (especially in football) so more and more people are visiting. I figured a trip would be a good way to wrap up the year. We're visiting Tokyo for a week or so. I know the etiquette so I doubt there will be an issue in that respect. If Japan eases its immigration laws then maybe I'll move someday. But even if you gain citizenship and stay for 50 years, you're not considered Japanese and will likely experience discrimination. My plan is to learn Japanese alongside Gaelic just for fun.

4. onceaking

onceaking Fapstronaut

There's laziness and then there's being worked till death. In Japan, they call that sort of thing karoshi. Apparently, 2,968 people in Japan killed themselves due to being overworked.

5. Mr. Unhappy

Mr. Unhappy Fapstronaut

I’ve had a Japanese friend for a while and we communicated pretty well and I met some of her friends that were very welcoming and wanted to ask me questions and curious about me actually. I don’t think it’s the people it’s just what’s good for business for some places in Nippon such as clubs or exclusive restaurants. They are very friendly. Some videos on youtube even have them communicating with foreigners it’s entertaining and enjoyable to see such friendly people.

I encourage allot more people to go. Just know the race wars in Asia are worse then US. I just recently watched a video on a Japanese who went to Korea and they literally yelled at her I hate Japanese.

6. Semtex

Semtex Fapstronaut

Japan, and every other country on the globe, should NOT accept foreigners. Immigrants destroy the social fabric and historical heritage. Unless you are Japanese by blood or sufficiently ethnically similar to be mistaken for a Japanese, you have no business living in Japan! Japan belongs to the Japanese people, not you.

shrigmamale and berylliumwages like this.
  7. Bingles

Bingles Fapstronaut

I live in a city with a sizable ethnic minority population and nothing much changed socially or culturally. They contribute to the community and work hard. We still have our traditions and etiquette. In Japan's case, they're not even allowing well-educated or skilled workers in. But I think that's because Japan is extremely hard to immerse into because of how isolated it is. Soon the birth rate will fall and they'll have to accept that the economy is going to crash.

SquidCook likes this.
  8. shrigmamale

shrigmamale New Fapstronaut

Some countries care more about quality of life and culture over meme metrics like GDP, and thats how it should be

9. Bingles

Bingles Fapstronaut

Still, I don't see how Japan can tell their people to have more kids when they're all working themselves to death. How can you maintain a good quality of life if there aren't enough people to provide labour and services?

10. Semtex

Semtex Fapstronaut

Many jobs are redundant. We need water, food, clothes and shelter. Anything above that doesn't do much to increase your QoL and actually even hampers it. In modern times, economic crises tend to improve people's health because we suffer from material excess more than deficiency.

Also, the tide may turn. Just because women of today refuse to have children doesn't mean that women of the future will be the same. Not to mention AI, automation and lab-grown humans (it will happen eventually) which can all cover our needs as well.

AbTheAb likes this.
  11. AbTheAb

AbTheAb Fapstronaut

Are you sure the outcome of AI will be what you mention?
    Are you sure future women will want children?

All our needs could potentially be covered, it's never been a lack of technique. It's the few parasites in control who gave us all of our problems. Just so they can stay at the top and go ahead with their mad schemes, plans and goals. They have been making projects for centuries and now have full control. More likely than not they are preparing for more wars to further escalate their social engineering and plans. I can see them moving and preparing various nations.

Humans are degenerating at an alarming speed. I recommend you read this: http://geniusfamine.blogspot.com/2015/10/the-genius-famine-why-we-need-geniuses.html

12. AbTheAb

AbTheAb Fapstronaut

Japan gives away billions of Dollars in foreign aid every year!!!
    No, they do not give away that money because they are generous, philanthropic or have excess. They give it away because they are an occupied country. They were occupied in WW2 and they never got their freedom back. All of their government officials are part of lodges. If anyone of them lifts a finger or wants to expose anything he will end up like Shinzo Abe. BTW this is the same in South Korea. Also North Korea is no better although controlled by China which in turn is controlled and funded by the same parasites.

Japan could easily change their work culture, reduce taxes and change the education system. Make no doubt. Any government which truly works for their population could elevate their living conditions but none exist. We saw how obvious it was that in 2020 they all took orders from the same parasites in control.

Last edited: May 14, 2023
  13. USER_ERROR

USER_ERROR Fapstronaut

The thing about demographic is that it can allow you to see the future. Today Japan is both the oldest and the fastest-aging society on the planet. Fully one-third of the population of 126 million is sixty and over. Since 1900 median life expectancy in Japan has increased from forty-four years to over eighty-three.

For more than a quarter of a million of Japan’s elderly, there is a single, identifiable cause of their longevity: feeding tubes. The tubes are surgically inserted into the stomachs of primarily bedridden hospital or nursing home patients who average eighty-one years of age and stay on the tubes for roughly 2.3 years at a—largely state-subsidized—cost of about 5 million yen ($49,000) a year. The surgical insertion of feeding tubes has become so common in recent years that most families and patients aren’t even consulted before it’s done.
    Feeding tubes are part of a phalanx of elder-care issues ranging from Alzheimer’s to diabetes to government outlay policy: Every dollar spent on such procedures that keep treasured relatives alive is one less dollar that can be used for education or roads.

Even if Japan dedicated itself to a nationwide breeding campaign today, it would not reap the financial benefits of a more normalized demography until 2065. Healing a demographic imbalance requires not just a lot of kids, but enough time to allow those kids to grow up and become mature workers so that they can generate capital.
    And even that assumes that you can actually generate the kids who will one day become those sixty-year-olds in the first place.
    A far more likely outcome is that forty-somethings will continue to act their age. And they just keep aging. In just a few years the youngest edge of the Japanese population bulge will be fifty.

Most likely, things are as good in Japan as they are ever going to be. Japan will never have more young people than it has today, so economic growth is as high as it will ever be. Japan will only have more retirees, so pension outlays are as low as they will ever be. Combined, that means that the country’s debt burden is as small as it will ever be and the ability to service that debt is as easy as it ever will be. And the Japanese are not alone in this.

Lab grown humans is not going to accomplish anything, the reason people don’t have kids is because they can’t afford them in the first place. Automation + AI will eventually make human labor pointless which will further decrease the need for a stable birth rate, countries like this will at the very least live out their remaining years in relative comfort as their human population continue to shrink.

And the reason states exist is not to increase your quality of life or culture, nobody need a government for that. A state exist primarily for self-defense reasons, that is why it need the population to man a military, to maintain a navy both for trade and military, to keep its roads and rail system in working order, to prevent its regional cities from collapsing, to monitor its frontier ect.

14. shrigmamale

shrigmamale New Fapstronaut

I'm sure Japan will be just fine without importing 100 million leeches from 3rd world countries

15. Spiritual Immunity

Spiritual Immunity Fapstronaut

This thread is a pleasant surprise from the usual liberal snowflake based logic most have on this site.

16. AbTheAb

AbTheAb Fapstronaut

Well, someone thinking out of the box might suggest solutions to that.
    If he was inhumane, he could suggest mandating injections to "immunize" or help the elderly nearing pension. You can't get your pension unless you get them.

Of course to let the populace not notice that the "immunization" injections are actually ones that speed up the process of death. It can start gradual. First batch would only increase death rates by 30% (i.e. instead of 100 persons dying every year, 130 would die). No one will notice that.

Next batch of injections after some years could maybe increase it by 60%, people will be used to the previous increase in deaths and no one would notice. Especially if experts did not tell them anything was wrong. Everyone will welcome the government help in "immunizing" their parents and grandparents.

This could also solve the pension problems in Europe and the US.

Everything is carefully planned, and there are always solutions when the "bankers" have full spectrum control on everything including the information you get. The problems we have today have been foreseen long ago by institutes like The Club of Rome. Japan could have easily foreseen its demographics problem and put solutions for it. A good example of how governments can actually change things is post Weimar republic government and how it solved unemployment and degradation.

Spiritual Immunity likes this.
  17. Spiritual Immunity

Except these “immunizations” have been forced on not only the elderly but the entire population. There is obviously something more going on than just killing off the elderly. But of course that’s a big part of it.

18. AbTheAb

AbTheAb Fapstronaut

Ya, one would love to be able to discuss these things freely to get better understanding and viewpoints. This is only one aspect of it.

I think the biggest one, was the intrusion into everyone's life and the teaching of obedience (i.e. your body and your face are not yours anymore, they decide what they can do with it).

Not to mention the division it created in community. They love identity politics so everyone can be at each other's neck.

And the preparing of the digital ID and digital currency. A lot of these control apps didn't go away. In some countries it's now the digital ID. People might think this won't affect them but it will and it will affect them big. When they want to roll in some new control scheme they can do it in a flash. They don't have to be gradual about it like last time.

19. Spiritual Immunity

That was just an illusion though. They needed everyone to go with it in order for it to hold any weight. And even then, it was still an illusion and a trick.
    They do, and that’s precisely what helped facilitate that illusion. To go on a bit of a tangent, I’m quite sure Andrew Tate is a plant. For the very reason of creating division between men and women. Which of course ties into their depopulation agenda.
    Yes the plandemic was just the ground work for what’s to come.

20. AbTheAb

AbTheAb Fapstronaut

I made several posts on Tate, his father was CIA and Tate hung out with the glorified stooge's daughter Mikhaila Peterson. But kids these days fall for the likes of Tate or even shill Peterson because they give easy fixes which are nothing buy half lies made mostly to delude and to keep you away from the reality of this world. They also fill the gap of the missing father figure.

I don't think any Tate or Peterson worshiper would ever accept that they are controlled until he does some heavy lifting and get himself out of the muck that is subversive banker propaganda.

Mister Incognito likes this.