1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Would singing be an example of sexual transmutation ?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Islanders190, Sep 22, 2016.

1. Islanders190

Islanders190 Fapstronaut

I'm not a gifted nor perfect singer not talented. But when I'm at home I like to sing along and really feel the music to certain artists or genres that I like. I wanna know can singing at home not professionally be an example of transmuting sexual energy ? I know people say playing instruments is but I never heard anything about singing

2. NooseAnchor

NooseAnchor Fapstronaut

Sure, singing can be a great way to transmute sexual energy. Basically, anything can be fuelled and improved by sexual energy. Whether it's writing a book or a piece of music, painting, doing stand-up comedy, exercising, building something with your bare hands, you name it. I'm a musician myself and on NoFap it just happens naturally that I find myself being more and more inclined to sing and I also notice significant positive changes in my overall voice and vocals (most notably: more confidence and power --> better voice projection and better ability to carry a note).

It's great that you have found something that can benefit from your newfound energy.

Enjoy yourself.

3. Yes any activity really can be a good way to transmute energy, including singing!

t-jam and (deleted member) like this.
  4. letter

letter Distinguished Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Some of the cores of sexuality are creative power and connectedness. Singing can be a way to release that same energy and find similar fulfillment.

t-jam and (deleted member) like this.
  5. SLIPZ19

SLIPZ19 Fapstronaut

Strange thing; I "could never sing", ever since my reboot I've been told by so many people what a great voice I have (when I sing)...

Tesslynne likes this.
  6. Tesslynne

Tesslynne Guest

I hope so!
    When I was home alone I USED to spend about half the time singing then half the time schlicking. Now I spend all or most of the time singing, practising my karaoke songs. I THINK I'm getting better but not sure.

7. Yes definitely. Go for it.

t-jam likes this.