1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

You are the Head not the tail

For Fapstronauts who are disciples of Christ

1. Resist@1

Resist@1 Fapstronaut

Deuteronomy 28:13
    The Lord will make you the head (leader) and not the tail (follower); and you will be above only, and you will not be beneath, if you listen and pay attention to the commandments of the Lord your God, which I am commanding you today, to observe them carefully.

Hi guys In this scripture the lord has make you to be the head and not the tail
    This means we have power over Mr PMO
    If you are head/leader then Mr PMO is your tail / follower
    So you to act like a leader to rule Mr PMO
    Bye

But always remember that RIP MR PMO and this means REST IN PUNISHMENT Mr PMO

ferret XD, geester, Roady and 5 others like this.
  2. Resist@1

Resist@1 Fapstronaut

Hi guys
    Don’t relapse otherwise you will lose all the benefits of nofap and it will make you depressed. Think about this, if you relapse you have to start your journey again, from the very beginning.
    Now you are the Head for now but if you
    relapse you are going to be tail
    So please I beg you in the name of JESUS CHRIST don't relapse else if you relapse am going to beat you ( just kidding )

ferret XD and Roady like this.
  3. Resist@1

Resist@1 Fapstronaut

Hi guys
    I know right now you are fighting with strong urges of PMO but believe me these urges are temporary, after some couple of hours these urges will go away, so be strong and fight like a warrior.
    And the Bible says you are the Head not the tail and as you are the Head I pray that may the name Jesus Christ be with you through this urges
    Amen
    Stay hard

ferret XD, geester and Kemar935 like this.
  4. Resist@1

Resist@1 Fapstronaut

Hi guys
    Work hard for what you want because it won’t come to you without a fight. You have to be strong and courageous and know that you can do anything you put your mind to. If somebody puts you down or criticizes you, just keep on believing in yourself and turn it into something positive.
    Today am here to tell you that as you believe in Jesus Christ you will be saved and be the Head not the tail and if you are the Head, this means you're going to work hard for what you want because it won't come to you without a fight, in this Nofap journey, urges will be a fight but am here to tell you that you have to be strong and courageous and know that you can do anything you put your mind to so please just believe in Jesus Christ and let's win our battles against MR PMO
    And always don't forget that we are resisting the PMO which is the devil
    Always remember that RIP MR PMO
    " Rest in Punishment MR PMO "
    Stay hard

ferret XD and Kemar935 like this.
  5. Don't believe in yourself. Rather, believe in Christ and trust what he says about you. It is more true than anything you have ever thought about yourself.

We are not the Head. This spot is reserved for Christ alone. But we are part of the Body, and thus vitally attached to the true Head. He will guide us rightly and well, and we will surely find freedom if we remain in him.

Just another way to think about these things. Onward! :)

ferret XD and Gina3111 like this.
  6. Resist@1

Resist@1 Fapstronaut

Hi guys
    Please if you are the Head not the tail please just remember your dreams and fight for them. You must know what you want from life. There is just one thing that makes your dream become impossible and that is the fear of failure
    Stay hard