If you get an erection/chubby around a woman is that sexual harrassment?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by PatrickTree, Oct 26, 2017.

1. Ah, but women say it doesn't work that way though, you can't reverse it around onto them as it's sexism! I honestly don't know how but okay, if they supposedly want the same rights as men then they should follow the same "rules" you guys do.

Double standards when it's okay for women to do something but not a guy; purposely looking at either gender's crotch or privates is perverted. Something that catches my eye or say a girl with a nice figure walks by, I glance to look but I'm not zooming in and doing an examination on them, it's just a quick glance usually without thinking about it.

SilentJay313 and Deleted Account like this.
  2. Personally I don't mind if a guy gets a boner, but I don't purposely look for it and I swear every damn time I see one it's peripherally, and it's when I'm not paying attention. It's so bloody embarrassing, especially when they look right at you when it happens. :oops:

Deleted Account likes this.
  3. Gotham Outlaw

Gotham Outlaw Fapstronaut

If someone pulls the your a man line on me I can say they assumed my gender. They can't guarantee I identify as male.

4. Well for me, having a boner is weird,I don’t even like when I have a boner, I know it’s part my body but then I like to have controlled, I just don’t wanna my boner pop out nowhere’s.

5. MLMVSS

MLMVSS Fapstronaut

They're already making manspreading illegal. Give it a few years

6. Man spreading doesn't bother me as much. I think that issue is more about assholes taking up multiple seats on public transportation and public places. I don't sit with my legs crossed because I find it uncomfortable. But I don't need to take up three seats either. But if someone starts telling me I have to sit with my legs closed, we're gonna have a problem.

7. I completely agree, I don't like it when people (men and women) take up so much room spreading on public transportation and on chairs. But to call it "manspreading" and have a fear of being arrested sucks, but it's not like they can tell you to keep them closed thought right?

SilentJay313 and Deleted Account like this.
  8. I’ll make a deal. As long as you don’t complain that I have it, I won’t complain if you look at it. Lol :p

9. ;)

10. Broken81

Broken81 Fapstronaut

I think so long as you don't get it out and wave it around you'll be fine.

11. Broken81

Broken81 Fapstronaut

I've had a shitty day and this just made me laugh.

12. Deadlihood

Deadlihood Fapstronaut

I’ve never in my life gotten a boner in public.

13. Gotham Outlaw

Gotham Outlaw Fapstronaut

14. Well said sir. A man should be able to carry his sword as long as it stays sheathed.

15. Missing out.

Knighthawk and Deleted Account like this.
  16. Evig Faith

Evig Faith Fapstronaut

The only women I know who get offended are third-wave feminists. Then again, they don't understand basic biology, let alone the anatomy of the penis; some of the muscle is uncontrollable smooth muscle.

I don't get offended by erections. Just keep it in your pants and don't whip it out. :)

17. Modern day feminism

Don't apologize for being a man.

18. That was the intent :) hope no one took it seriously lol

19. Star Lord

Star Lord Fapstronaut

No.

Unless when you get one and then drop your pants and start swinging it around people then it can never be sexual harassment.

20. Star Lord

Star Lord Fapstronaut

It’s a bit like saying when a woman gets hard nipples, does that make it sexual harassment?

Again, no.