1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

If you get an erection/chubby around a woman is that sexual harrassment?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by PatrickTree, Oct 26, 2017.

1. What? Why would it be illegal? :emoji_joy:Seriously how would anyone know?:emoji_joy:
    If you go up to a women with an erection and leaning into her backside then you'll have a problem but without that how would anyone know?

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. Sweat pants. Skinny jeans. Speedo.

tweeby likes this.
  3. I say someone should test this! We need evidence and data analysis, I'm sure it'll go over well. :D

4. PIED, right there! ^ :(

5. Sounds like a bad SNL skit. Or maybe Chapelle Show.

6. Yeah, that is what I was going to say. It seems some women go commando under their t-shirt or blouse and you can see when their t*** are erected. o_O

SilentJay313 and Star Lord like this.
  7. God bless braless women. They bring something special to the world.

8. In my experience, two things! :rolleyes:

9. If society deemed it "acceptable", and it didn't hurt so much I would, and not in an undecent way either, I just don't like wearing a bra. They are annoying and I prefer the freedom and comfort of just a shirt or something.

10. I guess... A part of me is wondering if the op isn't being completely serious.
    I mean do women go around checking out what men are like between the legs? My impression is they're more concerned with they look themselves.

11. Well that explains the username

12. Gotham Outlaw

Gotham Outlaw Fapstronaut

In my experience women don't look at my dick. They're all about a nice ass. Awesome for me.

13. I think they care more confidence and honesty than body parts.

14. Gotham Outlaw

Women value looks less than men, but they still notice.

15. You have the guys that check out women, well we check out guys secretly too. I personally like guys physically and mentally, I just care a little less about the appearance but that doesn't mean I can't appreciate what they've got. :D

16. Did you check out @Rick C-137 's ass? Apparently he has a nice one.

17. Can't say that I have. :p

18. Me neither. He was pitching a tent in those sweatpants so it was hard to notice anything else. Gonna poke someone's eye out and get sued for sexual harassment....

19. Gotham Outlaw

I'd never settle for just one eye. Double or nothing.

20. Something to be said for a man who goes above and beyond. Cheers good sir.

Gotham Outlaw likes this.