1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

If you get an erection/chubby around a woman is that sexual harrassment?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by PatrickTree, Oct 26, 2017.

1. PatrickTree

PatrickTree New Fapstronaut

I don't know what term would be used for it. Sexually offensive?

In the "Me, too" climate we are in, I wonder if a woman would claim it's offensive. As from my previous posts, I often get boners. But from the advice you guys gave me I no longer worry about it like I used to. I think not giving it any attention helps. What also helps is that I imagine that my parents are with me.

Anyway, is it against the law to have a boner in public? If not, do you think it will be soon?

2. No it’s not against the law to have a boner in public. If that were the case all of us male fapstronauts would be locked up.

3. It's not "against" law but it seem tasteless and bad manner.

4. Gotham Outlaw

Gotham Outlaw Fapstronaut

It's not illegal. Flexing a muscle will help it go away if you get one.

5. Completely disagree. It's a natural physical response that often cannot be stopped. That's as ridiculous as saying it's tasteless and bad manners to sneeze in public.

Definitely not sexual harassment, and anyone who claims it is or tries to make you feel guilty for it clearly doesn't know shit about human male biology.

6. Also, I've said it before and I'll say it again, you are most likely a million times more aware of your boner than anyone else is. Most people are too busy thinking about themselves to be staring at your pants.

7. This is just my opinion,I just feel having a boner around crowd of people’s seem bad because you know how people’s will react if a dude have boner out nowhere.

8. You see, for me that makes even less sense in a crowd. Unless the guy in question is wearing pants so tight he can't sit, I'd ask the person why the hell they're staring at my dick.

9. Public boners are both unethical, irresponsible, and bad for the economy

10. No that's not sexual harassment, offence or anything in the least, guys can naturally get excited or blood flowing there literally any time or day. It's ridiculous people think that way in today's age, unless you're creeping on someone and things like that it shouldn't be a problem.

I've caught glimpses of guys that are bigger and for whatever reason and I don't complain or try to stare, it doesn't bother me because I'm a mature adult.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2017
  11. Okay Having a boner is not a sexual harassment,Sexual harassment is when someone’s touching you in a way that you feel uncomfortable, I know they more to it but having a boner is not sexual Harassment.(Please reply my comment if I am wrong or not,do it kindly).

12. That is correct except sexual harassment can also be verbal as well, but nonetheless touching is still harassment. A boner in public to me is nothing more than a boner in public, which is why I see no issue with it as long as it's in their pants. There's a negative stigma around it that society needs to let go already.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2017
  13. Gotham Outlaw

Random boners happen a lot during teenage years. I still get them but not as often as when I was 17. Now most of them have an actual trigger

14. MLMVSS

MLMVSS Fapstronaut

This boner talk reminds me of the bogus study that stated global warming is caused by the conceptual penis.

15. [​IMG]

16. I didn't know boners had anything to do with goods being sold, I've been outta the loop.

Nikolai likes this.
  17. But it's literally uncontrollable... it's not like the guy is choosing to get a boner in public, so how can it be seen as inappropriate? That's why I equated it to sneezing. It just happens. You can't get mad at someone for sneezing, and people shouldn't get mad at guys for getting boners, unless they're being weird and gross about it.

18. Gotham Outlaw

The real question that should be asked is why are you looking at guys dicks. If I stared at a woman's boobs I would be branded as a pervert. If someone I wasn't romantically/sexually involved with looked at my dick I'd call them a disgusting pervert.

SilentJay313 and Deleted Account like this.
  19. Lol a little harsh, IMO, but I agree with your point. Unless the guy's wearing spandex or something, you'd have to be staring pretty hard to notice.

20. Lets hope they don't make boners illegal. I think as long as we don't go around showing them to everybody or rubbing them on everyone we should be alright, even I. Today's highly sensitive social climate.

Just let the boner be y'all. Let him be.