1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[30-CHALLENGE] THE THIRTY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 2, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. shodaivienni

shodaivienni Fapstronaut

Count me in! Day 0/30

Jeremy_Jr. likes this.
  2. Tleilax87

Tleilax87 Fapstronaut

3. Jeremy_Jr.

Jeremy_Jr. Fapstronaut

Day 12 - Let's strive not only to correct our wrong doing but to change our wrong being.

4. Day 14/30 Done
    Completely felt out of it today, woke up with brain fog for some reason which is still lingering around now and didn’t do anything that I planned to do due to the (literally) freezing cold weather outside.

5. Jeswar

Jeswar Fapstronaut

Day four, I’m still finding it difficult to have the energy to do anything too extra but I’m noticing I’m able to string words together a lot better and I’m a little bit more clear headed which is nice. The urges haven’t been to bad this time round, I’m hoping they can stay at minimal

Icematey likes this.
  6. Brokenseany

Brokenseany Fapstronaut

Day 27/30, but day 70 overall..

Icematey likes this.
  7. Maxxx

Maxxx Fapstronaut

8. Pmo is in the past

Pmo is in the past Fapstronaut

Day 25 The opinions of others no longer bother me

The Dustbin, Icematey and Eleanor like this.
  9. Just Rose

Just Rose Distinguished Fapstronaut

Back to day 0

Jeswar likes this.
  10. itchigo

itchigo Fapstronaut

Day 23

Jeswar and Icematey like this.
  11. RedeemedIowan

RedeemedIowan Fapstronaut

Day 14 is wrapping up. Went to a celebrate recovery meeting.

Jeswar and Icematey like this.
  12. dangon master

dangon master Fapstronaut

i m in again i m on my 15th day
    yes 2nd week was like worst feeling sad no happiness nighfall everything happens
    but yeah i know its all normal bcoz our brain is rewiring brain is not getting large amount of dophamine it will get mad but i m ready to face it and feel it today i started my 3rd week its like we are on level 3 of the game and its gono be more tough but yeah lets do this challenging stuff and we can do it
    i have one question like when we dont do pmo we have alot of energy store can you please give some suggestion where we can use it some practical solution?

13. powerful096

powerful096 Fapstronaut

Day 3 - living

Jeswar likes this.
  14. Hermes Lupus

Hermes Lupus Fapstronaut

Day 24/30. 6 days left to the victory. :)

Icematey likes this.
  15. Day 4 Complete.

Icematey likes this.
  16. Zephil

Zephil Fapstronaut

28/30 So over 60 days, what's going on. Well headaches pretty much gone, going to bed on average about 9, waking 630. But getting up showered, starting the day well. Just starting to get a slight libido twinge, but you can tell when it's fully back it will be a huge force, I intent to redirect using ST. Temper is quieter but I really have to try and remember all the things I'm reading and put them into practice. Dale Carnegie's how to Win Friends and Influence People In the digital age.

My work load I'm actually starting to get ahead because I'm utilising my time far more efficiently because I'm not PMOING also no wandering the net, but more focused. By the way, just to say, I have stopped watching a lot of TV and that really helped my mood not watching violence or hearing bad news or watching depressing dramas and as a result I started drawing and playing chess again I'm still very bad at both but that's ok. Have a great day guys and gals

Last edited: Feb 27, 2018
    Icematey and powerful096 like this.
  17. Firesteel

Firesteel Fapstronaut

Day 3

Withdrawal Hits lol...

Icematey and Achal like this.