Super Sunday Chain link Challenge - Are you Ready ?

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by YOGI from South, Aug 5, 2018.

Will you commit posting to this forum every Sunday

1. Yes, for sure every Sunday to celebrate our success

2. Not sure on my streak.

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. dominate@#123

dominate@#123 Fapstronaut

2. Son of shiva

Son of shiva Fapstronaut

Thanks very much @YOGI from South and congratulations for completing 74 days succesfuly.
    This challenge is a great place for motivation to continue our streak ,I hope more and more people will get benefited by joining this challenge and again congratulations to every warrior here who is fighting against pmo...we will soon emerge victorious from this battle
    Keep progressing my brothers

Last edited: Oct 2, 2018
    YOGI from South and P-Free like this.
  3. P-Free

P-Free Fapstronaut

I totally agree, @Son of shiva! Thank you, @YOGI from South and all those who are on this journey. Here's to our continued success!

YOGI from South likes this.
  4. dangerduff

dangerduff Fapstronaut

Thanks for the encouragement guys!
    Apologies for missing the Sunday check in, I'm ready to give this challenge another shot!

YOGI from South and P-Free like this.
  5. P-Free

P-Free Fapstronaut

You're welcome, man! Good to see you here!

Deleted Account and dangerduff like this.
  6. That's the spirit of Fighter. Fighters never fail but learn from shortfalls... :)

P-Free and dangerduff like this.
  7. Why don't you try again(many in the group have tried again)...you keep learning from your shortfalls. Don't you want to learn and grow ...?

P-Free likes this.
  8. Keep going Vijayyyy :) Hit 30mark !

P-Free and Deleted Account like this.
  9. Thanks Ameeet, waiting for you 30 day mark ! :)

P-Free likes this.
  10. Thanks P-Free waiting for your 50 day mark !

P-Free likes this.
  11. Hi Nekkhamma,
    Welcome to the group :)
    Good that you have 90 day goal. I started from where you have and I'm currently on day 78.Just keep going bro.
    Your name is listed in the Excel & will be updated every Sunday.Love to see you post on coming Sunday :)

P-Free likes this.
  12. Hi iwillbestrong123,
    If you give up that's a problem otherwise not. Yes losing feels depressing. All the best to you brother
    Your name is listed in the Excel & will be updated every Sunday.Love to see you post on coming Sunday :)

P-Free and iwillbestrong123 like this.
  13. I would like to try again but currently I don't feel like I can continuously add 7 days to my streak.

P-Free and YOGI from South like this.
  14. Hi Quietking,
    Good that you said that openly in the group. We always learn from our short fallings. Start afresh with renewed spirit.
    If you need any help/advice we are there to help you.

P-Free likes this.
  15. Hope my SUPER TIPS in my Journal help you in building great streaks...Give it a look, may be that will help :)

P-Free likes this.
  16. Hi Attackers2012,
    Just keep going.Your name is listed in the Excel & will be updated every Sunday.
    Love to see you post on coming Sunday :)

P-Free likes this.
  17. P-Free and dominate@#123 like this.
  18. Will do.Thanks alot!

P-Free and YOGI from South like this.
  19. Thanks Son of shiva,
    We only wish that -- you share your experience/tips every Sunday with us brother :)

P-Free likes this.
  20. Nekkhamma

Nekkhamma Fapstronaut

Can you add one day? Think of things you can do. Spend a lot of time on here, one day at a time. This website is awesome. Get away from the computer and phone, one day at a time. Just today. One day at a time, brother. Pmo tomorrow, but today, just today do what you need to do to stay away. I know it's hard, but you can do it with help!!

P-Free likes this.