1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[21-CHALLENGE] THE TWENTY ONE DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Sep 9, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Mattsfreedom

Mattsfreedom Fapstronaut

Day 1 of 21. Looking at a tough weekend.

K-Arctic, Kizito.D and nilesh bodhale like this.
  2. nilesh bodhale

nilesh bodhale Fapstronaut

3. YooHoo

YooHoo Fapstronaut

4. Majik

Majik Fapstronaut

1 day back on the clock :) Did not chase, so all good.

Will write a bit more about relapsing. It started with peeking in the morning. (FYI nobody is missing anything! Still the same shit.) Was trying to decide if peeking counted as a reset. Then I did decide that I would reset my counter, because otherwise I wouldn't feel like I had completed the challenge properly. That didn't matter in the end, as I caved that night. One thing lead to another etc.
    What was also weird is that this time I had INSTANT regret. When I have managed to go a few days without at other times the O has been pretty mind blowing and THEN the regret has kicked in.

The couple of days before my brain took a new tactic. Normally I crave looking at P. This time I was actually just wanting to feel horny and to M, without really the desire for P.

Also I was definitely more interested in real women, and viewing them less as objects. Today, after relapsing, back to objectifying them a bit again.

Anyway, I feel like I am making some progress. It is a journey. Each time I am managing to go for a while without it is helping and slowly building towards something better. That work is not being completely undone with one fail. Just got to keep trying and keep building! I will get stronger.

5. Froger

Froger Fapstronaut

6. AxBlaim

AxBlaim Fapstronaut

Day 10. Temptations ran up high all day but I kept my composure. Onto the next...

7. Majik

Majik Fapstronaut

Stay strong dude. Don't bow down to it. Keep busy!

nilesh bodhale, Kizito.D and AxBlaim like this.
  8. Ameer.Hamza

Ameer.Hamza Fapstronaut

Alhamdulillahi rabil aala meen,
    How Dark it seems,
    challenge accepted !!!

AxBlaim likes this.
  9. NewWorld110

NewWorld110 Fapstronaut

Day 6. Still going.

After a busy day I was on the edge of losing my streak. I was tired in a business trip and I knew that I will be alone in the hotel. So I felt that I could not resist. Instead, I made a plan in my head to do some favourite things before going to bed (like: eating a chocolate, reading nofap, watching a comedy clip, having a semi cold shower,.... ) and fortunately I passed the day.
    Also, before sleep, sometime it works for me to make a list in my head about 40 small success or happy moment in my life. Before reaching number 40 I am sleep.

10. Majik

Majik Fapstronaut

I love this!
    Going to try the gratitude list thing for sure! What a great way to end the day and fall asleep :)

11. xxmemel0verxx

xxmemel0verxx Fapstronaut

12. Talalelsayed

Talalelsayed Fapstronaut

21/21
    I was born to win :emoji_trophy:
    Really have passion to other challenges.

AxBlaim, Majik, Froger and 1 other person like this.
  13. Froger

Froger Fapstronaut

Congrats brother on your journey here.

14. YooHoo

YooHoo Fapstronaut

Day 0 of 21

nilesh bodhale likes this.
  15. TheFlash123

TheFlash123 Fapstronaut

Day 21/21

I completed my streak 3 days ago. Unfortunately, I relapsed after 24 days of a streak.

AxBlaim and nilesh bodhale like this.
  16. Majik

Majik Fapstronaut

First of all, well done! 24 days is awesome! Be pleased with that :)

Now watch out for the chaser effect. This is when you will be tested most. Build upon the progress before by now aiming to go for even longer!

17. Majik

Majik Fapstronaut

End of day 2. When those urges come they can be really powerful! This evening it was purely because I was just a bit bored and on my own. Even got as far as having the incognito window open. BUT, I want to be a better man. The only way that will happen is if I can leave that shit behind me.

Be strong, people.

AxBlaim and nilesh bodhale like this.
  18. would you please reset your pmo tracker?o_O

19. feeling stronger than ever!....17/21!:):):):)

AxBlaim, Majik and nilesh bodhale like this.