1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE 100 DAY SPARTAN CHALLENGE (OPEN)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Kratos_GOW, Jun 13, 2019.

Are you a warrior.?

1. Yes

816 vote(s)
    63.6%
  2. No, I am loser

32 vote(s)
    2.5%
  3. I want to be

435 vote(s)
    33.9%
  1. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

Thank you for your candor and thank you for inspiring me with your resilience. We get knocked down but we can always choose to rise again. I wish you strength and peace. May you feel the power in your aspiring to achieve the upper rank.

2. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

I feel very blessed that our divorce was super amicable. I stay in touch with her. I respect and love her, though I have no regrets divorcing her, and I do not wish to be with her sexually.

I'm really not sure if she views me differently. Her comment about my teeth shocked me. She rarely gives compliments, and her second ex-husband is a retired dentist, so her asking if I had whitened my teeth (which I haven't) was quite a nice compliment to me.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2020
    Vendidad and Kratos_GOW like this.
  3. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

Good to know! Thank you for sharing :)

bpboy1993 and Kratos_GOW like this.
  4. De Beast

De Beast Fapstronaut

5. Wolfyoufeed

Wolfyoufeed Fapstronaut

*Fights alongside you in battle*
    Welcome back home

6. Laurent

Laurent Fapstronaut

Thanks man !

Check in day 4

7. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

For the past 12 weeks I've been tapering myself off of alprazolam, from 2 mg. every night before bedtime, to .5mg. every night before bedtime.

On December 31st, 2019, I launched the final tapering phase: .5 mg. every OTHER night before bedtime.

On the nights I haven't taken alprazolam, I haven't slept well. As I lay awake in bed, the sexual urges are prolonged and intense, and during the rare sleep periods, my (non-sexual) dreams have been non-stop, vivid, and intense, and occasionally disturbing. They're just dreams, though, thank God!

This final tapering phase feels challenging, but I've still maintained much of my newfound joy, strength, and energy, and by February 19th, 2020 (my 49th birthday), I will be done taking alprazolam for life, no matter what. No excuses. Come hell or high water.

Yesterday, though, perhaps due to my tapering alprazolam, I really struggled emotionally, and though I managed to resist any urges, I left work 5 hours early (I have never left my shift early in my 5 years at this job), and I squandered most of the day feeling stressed, anxious, and angry.

The best part about yesterday was that I was in bed and asleep by 9:30 pm :)

I noticed, yesterday, that the more I clinged to negativity, worrying and resenting circumstances beyond my control, the more I recalled, in my mind, and with fond remembrance, my past sexual "conquests," past sexual scenes from watching P, and my everpresent temptation to justify engaging in various, subtle forms of p-subs.

So I had to constantly keep reminding myself yesterday that a few seconds of self-induced pleasure is never going to make me feel better in the long run; that engaging in P, M, or O is never going to match the sense of joy, purpose, and strength from living life anew.

I had to keep reminding myself that a life free from PMO will involve struggle, and that struggle gives meaning to life. I had to keep reminding myself that my "up" days now far outnumber my "down" days, and that "this too shall pass."

But even reminding myself to stay true to my path was tough. I questioned the meaning and purpose and sacredness of my new chosen path. At times I was even haunted by my old negative self-talk :

"You are NEVER going to sustain happiness.
    You will inevitably fail.
    You are always going to struggle financially.
    You are going to lose your car, your job, and your beautiful apartment.
    Refraining from PMO is ultimately worthless.
    You are fooling yourself if you think your new life even matters.
    Nobody cares what you do."

I have never struggled at such an emotional level since I refrained from PMO.

I prayed to God, several times, to help me be more understanding and accepting, and to "forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us."

Thank you Spartans for helping get through my "down" days. You all are supporting me in my newfound life. I feel grateful to be a part of this group!

8. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Where did you run off to? Pretty good streak there.

The Dangerous likes this.
  9. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

You are one step closer to "Getting IT"

bpboy1993 and the alpha project like this.
  10. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Keep up the SPIRIT!

11. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

That negativity, i call that "The Ashura" (Demon). Its going to constanly knock you down and urge to take easy way out, keep you in that comfortabe cage, mold u into coward. You have to kick his ass everytime he talks to you that way. You willpower is your Greatest ally, SHOW THAT DEMON YOU WONT GIVE UP. WE BELIEVE IN YOU!!

12. Armand62

Armand62 Fapstronaut

thank you sir, I just couldn't help it had a couple rough days due to some kind of sadness coming back and forth but I will do it, I must stop it my record is 23 days, I will beat it and I will stop those stupid activities that only make me go even further into sadness.

PeterJL and Espi1971 like this.
  13. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Its okay. Please understand that the feelings we get at the time may mess with our brain, to get rid of it we turn to PMO but it does not help in long run. It is just keeping you away from actually doing something about it and make it feel even worse. IF you do PMO, you will feel more negative about everything else and mostly yourself. ASK anyone in this thread who has a good streak that do they feel negative emotions. I can say for everyone that they dont because they understood what was wrong and dealth with it. They dont feel the same way again. If you actually want that sadness gone, you dont need PMO. Good luck brother.

14. Armand62

Armand62 Fapstronaut

I think as a christian that this voice is the voice of Satan telling us to go back into his arms. But as warrior of God, we should keep in fighting, I fell in the battlefield, you didn't you were stronger congrats your streak is very impressive sir

PeterJL and Espi1971 like this.
  15. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Day 48, Love your life warriors. Its an amazing feeling when you feel all the love you once never saw before. Greet everyone with a smile and show gratitude. It will help you find inner peace. Good luck
    GO BEYOND! PLUS ULTRA!!

16. And I think this is really making all the difference.
    Nowadays I see too much will to take profit from everything, even the close friendship( I unfortunately can attest on that),
    I mean all the people see you and the first thing they think is:
    How can I use him? What can I take from him?
    But we are not like everyone else,
    we always support each other,
    even though we don't know each other,
    even though we can't say if someone is lying to us,
    even though we will not receive anything from doing this,
    we're still here.
    and the first questions for us are different because we say:
    How can I help him? What can I give to him?
    It means that we are sincere and we can trust each other,
    and we there's trust, only great thing can happen.
    Smile spartans because great days await us.
    We have just to keep on working.

PeterJL, Vendidad, Kratos_GOW and 2 others like this.
  17. the alpha project

the alpha project Fapstronaut

You are a gym beast Spartan!

fg4795, Vendidad and Kratos_GOW like this.
  18. Rabia Ahmed

Rabia Ahmed New Fapstronaut

i am lost its hard ...its very hard ......9 years of ****** how can i !!!!! its costing me my career my relationship of past 3 years !!!!
    anyone out there for GOD'S sake help me
    tell me how should can i overcome this loss .......further loss too !!!

19. Risho

Risho Fapstronaut