1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. kokorozashi

kokorozashi Fapstronaut

2. Jaywalk

Jaywalk Fapstronaut

3. Bobske

Bobske Fapstronaut

You can do it. You can learn to relax without alcohol. But its been said bfore here, slowly. If you try to wean your brain from several addcitions at once the difficulty increases manifold. Good Luck, you can

4. Bobske

Bobske Fapstronaut

22 days, 528 hours of the rest of my life
    1 week running, 3 times *5 km

5. Day 20/90 No PM with NO peeking
    Day 470 at attempting this challenge
    Day 167 weight training (M, W, F)
    Lifestyle: No caffeine or alcohol and reduced desserts

6. 6/90

7. james0422

james0422 Fapstronaut

Day 17 rebooting is on a roll! Keep learning and be alert!

8. Merry Terry

Merry Terry Fapstronaut

Day 16.
    I joined this forum 187 days ago. Of those 187 days, I was 168 days without M’ing to P.

9. Maythe4thbewithyou

Maythe4thbewithyou Fapstronaut

Day 8
    Have been more active and social the last days. Feeling real good about this

10. Day 1. Last night was easy, I'll stay alert for future urges.

11. Just passing to wish the best for all of you. We can win! :)

12. hermitthefrog

hermitthefrog Fapstronaut

Man that sucks! A hangover will do that to you.. and all kinds of other bad stuff, trust me I’ve been there.

All you can do now is leave this behind, don’t beat yourself up and get back on the horse.. you can do it!!

13. PatieArr

PatieArr Fapstronaut

Day 22 - Successfully COMPLETED !!

Yay! I'm past the 21 day mark without PMO. Totally decided to go cold turkey. It has not been easy(it never is) but it sure does get better with time and a whole lot of patience! I will admit though that I find my daily motivation on the fact that I was able to get over my smoking addiction and have been free for 18 months now

I've had to understand that the same principles apply in PMO and smoking and just about any addiction. You never get satisfied. Every hit leaves you even more vulnerable to the next one. In some cases, this leads you to a double life standard that nobody knows about. And unlesss you WILLINGLY decide to do something about your addiction - you'll keep on going in circles. You'll not get better and you'll give deception room to operate because you will even start to believe you cannot get well and that it is 'beyond' you anyway.

Addiction is a cruel sickness that CAN be defeated! You are doing well already just by taking chance on yourself. Who will if YOU don't?

I pray you get well. I pray you stay the course even AFTER you heal!

Here's to 68 more days free from PMO and a lifetime of freedom from this dissease! Yay. ❤️❤️❤️

14. T.Griffin1991

T.Griffin1991 Fapstronaut

15. Golden-Balls

Golden-Balls Fapstronaut

16. bromor

bromor Fapstronaut

Day 27 no M,
    Day 132 no P!

Chill day! Had an awesome drive and car meetup at an abandoned airport :)))) No motivation videos today! Will be back with one tomorrow! Keep yourselves busy with awesome things!