THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Mar 11, 2019.

Do you have what it takes to become a Super Saiyan?

1. I don't know yet, i'm gonna start training now!

25.1%
  2. Yes, but it will be hard.

25.5%
  3. Not only Super Saiyan, but i can go even beyond. AAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

47.2%
  4. I can only reach the level of an Elite Warrior, nothing more than that.

0.7%
  5. I can't even beat Yajirobe, i'm a failure. ;(

1.6%
  1. Copy it from the front page of this challenge, and then paste it into the 'signature' section of your profile.

---

Day 44.

palindromo and Deleted Account like this.
  2. I've done the same but it is not like yours.

3. MJ Warrior 93

MJ Warrior 93 Fapstronaut

4. thinking_differently

thinking_differently Fapstronaut

I’m a pro boy! ;) Takes time..
    Lol I’m kidding..
    Play around a bit, format it, you’ll get it.

5. Sure. Like relearning everything I've taught myself over the years of pmo. She cancelled anyway. Had to work. :emoji_shrug: (didn't have a male version)

6. rockstarpsr

rockstarpsr Fapstronaut

7. palindromo

palindromo Fapstronaut

Really good decision . We can't have sex with girls that are not worthy enough.
    It should be the best expression of love, not a sport.
    you should never play downward for loneliness

8. AlphaAlone

AlphaAlone Fapstronaut

9. mult1

mult1 Fapstronaut

10. 2 days down, let's go. Have a good week guys.

11. Gurdev Thakur

Gurdev Thakur Fapstronaut

it's 11pm of day 1 and luckily no urges came today ... feeling happy cuz i did meditation today in morning and will also do in night '''
    from tommorrow i am strictly follow the daily routine and will not waste any of my time here and there '''
    also i am going to learn a new language,, latin as it will help in my studies as most of the terms in the biology has came from the latin language
    tysm ;; if you wanna give any suggestion to me then feel free to give that

12. dineshwetwo

dineshwetwo Fapstronaut

13. vickyksr

vickyksr Fapstronaut

14. Shah G

Shah G Fapstronaut

Day 12.....guys now I seem to be getting into something worse......as the urges increased......my fantasies also increased.....and they were not just normal fantasies....but when I went out for walk , I would see attractive women , and I got highly triggered if I would see anything related to my strange fetish near them....I fantasize for a short time and I would imagine if the influence of fetish (that I use to see on internet prior to starting this streak) would happen right on spot....Luckily I managed to tell myself that I would regret it if i continue....so I stopped and even better , I did NOT search it on net like I used to (in the past) and that seems to be a small one victory.. Another small but positive thing I noticed was that my attraction to normal women without fantasies or fetish is getting better , but the problem is that erection seems stronger and long lasting if I fantasize about my fetish especially after viewing real life women....therefore the slight feeling of PIED keeps coming and going even if I control myself.......

15. PurpleFaith14

PurpleFaith14 Fapstronaut

16. PurpleFaith14

PurpleFaith14 Fapstronaut

My longest streak was 220 days. Trying to break that streak. Day 1 is today. So far soo good.

17. I'm starting to feel something!
    [​IMG]
    Could a new evolution be on the rise?!