The Lord of the Rings Challenge

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by RiseToGreatness, Sep 22, 2019.

Should the Thread Title be extended?

Poll closed Jun 21, 2020.
  1. No, leave like that: "The Lord of the Rings Challenge"

18 vote(s)
    54.5%
  2. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Fellowship of Nofap"

15 vote(s)
    45.5%
  3. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: Rising Fellowship of Eärendil"

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Journey to Mount Doom"

5 vote(s)
    15.2%
  5. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Quest of the Ring-bearer"

6 vote(s)
    18.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

433 days high king
    500 days no PMO, semen retention

2. bob200

bob200 Fapstronaut

Day 11

Getting harder, yesterday just after I’ve posted I just felt lost and not sure why am I even doing this. Started fishing Facebook, and I hate it. I’ve recently opened Facebook just because of the move after I’ve closed it a couple of years ago and with all of the good things in it, it’s a shitty platform that gave me the tools to creep on women I went to high school with under the pretense of “finding new friends”. Wasted something like half hour on that shit.

Other than that, I had pretty good day. Started working out at home a little bit with the “Home Workout - No Equipment‏” app from google play. They have a nice 30-day challenge if anybody wants to join me.

3. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

Is it cold you are sick with?

4. EpsilonDelta

EpsilonDelta Fapstronaut

Yes, just a classic cold, since Tuesday. So nothing dramatic but a little annoying since I was planning to do daily physical exercise this whole week, and I don't know if it's a good idea to exercise when you have a cold.

5. Vanquisher12

Vanquisher12 Fapstronaut

6. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

500 days
    The dance of reality

There is one thing I did different on this streak: movement and dancing.
    I never think of PMO or sex when I know I am going to dance or move, because if moving and dancing are an expression of my energy if I PMO, I will not express quality energy. Dancing and moving just make me happy and I forget about sex when I do it.
    Last year I started moving being spontaneous, making natural complex movements and lately I’ve been doing more dancing creating my own moves and expressing emotions through movement.

Conclusion: Find a creative pursuit to sublimate your sexual energy.

7. Jeen149

Jeen149 Fapstronaut

Day 72
    Feeling happy, after 3-4 days of sadness without any reason.

8. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

Oh,I see. I think it's alright to have moderate exercise if you feel comfortable doing it, to move the blood around and to improve your metabolism. I usually use nasal and oral sprays, and aspirin when such thing happens. When you feel good enough to stop taking medicines exercises are the best to make a final jump back to good health. Brother, hope you'll get back to good health fast!:)

9. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

It's interesting how low atmospheric pressure can make you sleepy even despite big doses of caffeine in the morning.;)
    I guess the classic definition would be being blockhead, but to be more precise it's rather block-brain. Here I mean the feeling of some sort of hard time to concentrate for a worthwhile length of time compared to normal state of mind in the morning. Apparently some of us can be sensitive to weather changes and be more active in fair-sunny weather whilst becoming sleepy in the cloudy-rainy weather.o_O

10. determined99

determined99 Fapstronaut

Day 52, dwarf.
    It is hard controlling your emotions, but I am managing it somewhat.

11. Ready to Stop

Ready to Stop Fapstronaut

12. Chi405

Chi405 Fapstronaut

13. RiseToGreatness

RiseToGreatness Fapstronaut

Very good bro :). That´s the spirit!! :)

14. RiseToGreatness

very good bro. right behind me ;), keep going!! :)

15. RiseToGreatness

Welcome to Middle Earth. Now that´s an apropriate avatar for your current situation :D ;)

Let´s do this!!!

black gate 2.gif

16. RiseToGreatness

:D ;)

frodo ring.jpg

Good luck brother!!! :)

17. RiseToGreatness

amazing brother!! :D now that´s a thing i will treasure a lot, to see that counter stating: 500+ days. Priceless :emoji_blush::emoji_blush::emoji_blush:

although you´re not there yet in this challenge, but you´ve reached a great milestone :). Congratulations!!! ;)

18. RiseToGreatness

very good brother :). That technique is very effective against sudden temptations ;). Keep going, you´re doing great :)

19. RiseToGreatness

Checking in Fellowship :)

Had a bit of extra wine and sugar on last night´s dinner, which i totally could avoid, but i lost my focus for a second, and gave in to indulgence.

i also find that yesterday, and today, my urges were very strong, so maybe i was channeling the urges to other forms of indulgence. of course, this is the wrong path, since high stimulation only leads to more high stimulation.

i also notice that my eyes were preying more often on women and checking their bodies (fishing). so last night, before sleep, i put my mind straight on all those things and commited myself to be fully in the reboot spirit, not allowing substances or behaviours to cause havoc in my reboot.

Feeling better after that decision :). Of course today i´m more tired and lazy, but still gonna follow my plan for a good day ;).

have a great day brave Warriors!! :) here´s a nice video that popped in by youtube :D.

Mr. Overton

20. 12ove

12ove Fapstronaut

Day 105, trod on!