1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Haladavar

Haladavar Fapstronaut

2. muramasa

muramasa New Fapstronaut

Thank you for all the warm welcome, brothers! This is not the first I've been struggling with PMO, its been years since I tried to stop from it but it never really go farther than 20 days (which only happened when I was in a community service, so I kept myself busy for all that time), after that its been going for a day to four days at max and I'm starting to feel weak and hopeless to fight against this addiction. I've been keeping my eyes with r/nofap but sadly reddit is blocked in my country and its too much of a hassle to use a VPN each time I open it, so here I am, on this forum and this thread, hoping that by being in a community full of people who are also struggling with the same struggle as mine I would be able to push through even more than when I was struggling alone.

I apologize if my english isn't the best, as I'm not a native speaker.

Today I reached my full 1 day without PMO, I felt really great today, my mind is clear and I was present and able to keep up more focus while talking to my dear friend. I know full well myself that everytime I abstain from PMO, I would feel better for most of the day but a lot of times I did it anyway and ended up ending my day in a really awful feeling of failure (like two days ago I failed after my fourth day). I had enough of that and I want to change it here and now. Period.

Of course, I'm aware this is gonna be a hard journey cause I've been dealing with this crap for years and I know I've been making a resolve within myself only to end in a failure, its a neverending spiral. Too much for my fingers to count all my tries. But here I hope it will be the LAST, and that I'm now strong enough to break this addiction.

Day 1/90.

3. Riz@123

Riz@123 Fapstronaut

4. The seeker

The seeker Fapstronaut

I have been 90 days without fap twice and like an idiot I relapsed twice thinking every thing is resolved. Back to day 0

Last edited: Dec 7, 2021
  5. OMINI MAN

OMINI MAN Fapstronaut

6. I relapsed again so I will start from the beginning at Day 0

7. MHero

MHero Fapstronaut

Thank you for sharing this.

8. Aspect_16

Aspect_16 Fapstronaut

9. Ice22

Ice22 Fapstronaut

You're not an idiot. You can look at it this way; It's one hell of accomplishment to do 90 days NF twice in a lifetime. Most men haven't done that! Not even 10 days. And they never will. I can promise you that there are hundreds of millions of fappers out there and they have no effing clue how they are sabotaging their own lives day by day - year after year.

But You have come far my friend. In fact all of us here have come far because we understand there is a problem not only with ourselves but foremost with society and the over-sexualisation of absolutely everything. There are something sinister messing up the minds of good men, boys and ofcourse women as well. This forum gives people a wonderful opportunity to take their lives back. We got your back and we can help each other out to reach our goals, and beyond.

You said something great many months ago, that everytime we fail we always become a littlebit wiser. That's so true!

10. Ice22

Ice22 Fapstronaut

Day 4

It takes one brick at the time to build a strong temple within yourself.
    Place each brick carefully everyday and over time you will have a construct so strong that nothing can tear it down.
    But you have to be consisten. Consistency is key.

11. Visperad

Visperad Fapstronaut

Day 6

12. Sawamura

Sawamura Fapstronaut

13. Sougo

Sougo Fapstronaut

14. Sougo

Sougo Fapstronaut

15. Eduard R

Eduard R Fapstronaut

16. rvs

rvs Fapstronaut

17. marksaysay

marksaysay Fapstronaut

18. Mr. Dragon

Mr. Dragon Fapstronaut

19. GonnaBeAGod

GonnaBeAGod Fapstronaut

Day 26/90

Resumed workout today. Feels good. And more powerful. Stay strong everyone, all the best.