[30-CHALLENGE] THE THIRTY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 2, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. kool kidd

kool kidd Fapstronaut

Day 3/30

I've met my urges left and right today. It was like every couple of hours I was on edge. I've done everything I could to resist, and so far, I'm doing ok.

I have found that this website is starting to become somewhat an urge enhancer though. When I got on today, my urges got stronger before they got weaker. I'm thinking it's because my mind is starting to associate me getting on here with an urge, so it's strengthens the urge I'm already in.

Overall, things are beginning to get rocky, but I'm still moving forward. Day 3 down, 27 more to go.

2. DeadEnergy

DeadEnergy Fapstronaut

Starting this challenge again.

Day 0/30

Let's go

3. bettermeeveryday

bettermeeveryday Fapstronaut

Day 30 completed. one month!
    No, I will redo this challenge. I am already doing 100 days and 365 days challenges. I find these three communities pretty familiar and supportive, so I'll just redo whenever I complete the challenges. If I am able to do longer streaks, then a farfetched goal is to do 1000 days -- a new challenge I will look for and join. But thats really far from now. So atm, I'll stick with the current ones.
    Hey, you did great with the self reflection there, and am happy you could limit the number of relapses to just 1. Congratulations! You might wanna check out this app called Intellect (another community member referred to me), I found it helpful for emotional regulation and self reflection and use it everyday now. Best wishes to you in your recovery journey. Stay strong. Be kind to yourself. Keep fighting. U can do this!
    We are all with you. U r putting up a good fight. Keep going and I hope things ease up a bit for you. But until then, put ur guard up high. Just hold on. U will make it!

4. kool kidd

kool kidd Fapstronaut

First off, congratulations on your 30th day clean. I'm glad you were able to make it through what I haven't done since I was 11.

Thank you so much @bettermeeveryday for the words of encouragement. I've been getting there day by day. Today was definitely a challenge, but, at least I passed. Right now I'm dealing with MO withdraw big time. But, I am learning more on how to identify and manage my triggers and urges. I've made it to 15 days before (from last year's No Nut November challenge [not through NoFap]) so, that is definitely a milestone I want to hit again.

That being said, this weekend is going to be challenging. It's a holiday weekend, my friends and family are out of town, and I'm alone in my empty abode. There is definitely a lot of room for error, but, I believe I can make it all 30 days. I just need to take it on one day and urge at a time.

5. Thank you, yea as long as I limit the relapse to just one time, I will be okay. Thank you for your support. See you around on NoFap. I will come back to this challenge in the future after I finish the 1, 3, 7,14,and 21 day challenges

6. blaze234

blaze234 Fapstronaut

7. bettermeeveryday

Thank you! And thats the spirit! learning and taking it one day at a time, you can do this. And alone time definitely leaves a lot of room for errors, but also freedom to do things u always wanted to do alone, say learn a dance, or cook your favorite sophisticated meal, or some fun skill like origami or art, or de cluttering, or contemplation, or any random thing, whatever u enjoy outside your routine. Maybe u can use this as an opportunity to explore urself and your likes. Best to you and I believe you can make it through : )

8. Day 4/30:
    So today we have a car @bettermeeveryday won the race, a car @100 Days is temporarily out of the lane, a @DeadEnergy "gentlement start your engine" and next few hours I'm having a car companion @ekidd03 on day 4. We are in a beautiful race that all wanna win and wanna help others to win.

9. welcome to this race bro!

10. 1month3425

1month3425 Fapstronaut

11. patmandu5555

patmandu5555 Fapstronaut

12. blaze234

blaze234 Fapstronaut

13. Surge95

Surge95 Fapstronaut

14. kool kidd

kool kidd Fapstronaut

Welcome to the pact @Surge95

15. kool kidd

kool kidd Fapstronaut

Day 4/30:

Urges got stronger today, but I managed to get over them. My imagination is starting to work against me more and more as I progress though. So far though my usual tricks are holding up against my urges. I don't know how long that will last, but it works for now.

I'll probably have to do that rubber band trick to get rid of the thoughts I've been having lately. But other than that, so far so good.

Day 4 down 26 to go.

16. bettermeeveryday

Redoing the challenge. Day 1 completed (31 in my current streak).

Good luck everyone! Stay strong, we can do this!

17. Day 5/30:

Today I took a little longer nap due to stay up late last night (to handle somethings need to focus). I didn't think about PMO, but while was in end of my nap, I was seeing a beautiful girl and wanted to hold her and was thinking of doing more thing in dream, that thought made me scary and suddenly wake up. Luckily there was not a wet dream. I thank God and feel your power here that helped me today!

18. I'm glad that you still stay here. I love your long-term vision about 1000 days. It makes me have an idea of myself if go with you here and no fail, when you get 1000 I will be 975 that time. Beautiful numbers and an interesting imagination.