Giving up Completely on Dating. Who’s With Me?

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by (Basil), Oct 20, 2022.

1. (Basil)

(Basil) Fapstronaut

@DevilMayFry

2. (Basil)

(Basil) Fapstronaut

i started approaching girls at 22 and have been approaching them ever since. I say 50 rejections but those were direct rejections. If we’re talking about indirect rejections it’s over 100. My last rejection was yesterday on Facebook. I only approach like 3 or 4 girls in social media, the rest were real life situations at bars, gyms, malls, stores, coffee shops etc.

3. depeche69

depeche69 Fapstronaut

@(Basil)
    To be honest, you have also high expectations.
    The problems of you (and many other mens) is, that you only prefer young, beautiful women.
    There are a lot of other women, who have problems to get a men. Women 40+, fat women, divorce single mother,...

You exclude them from your view. If you want a hot young beautiful women, that put as much effort as possible and don't give up

upload_2022-10-21_19-11-50.png

upload_2022-10-21_19-12-42.png

4. DevilMayFry

DevilMayFry Fapstronaut

I cannot really say a number but she’s definitely more than a 4.

5. (Basil)

(Basil) Fapstronaut

Did you not read the description I wrote about myself? I didn’t do that to boast, I did that to make a point. I’m the perfect husband material man that deserves the best girl. If I’m all those things, I deserve a girl that’s at least an 8/10 that’s young. Why would I settle for a 3 or 4 when I feel like I deserve an 8 or 9?

If women are unwilling to lower their standards why would I?

6. (Basil)

(Basil) Fapstronaut

Lmaoo that pic made me laugh out loud. And it shows exactly what I’m saying in this thread. ATTRACTIVE modern women won’t even look at you unless you’re a top 5% man. Thanks for sharing that haha

7. I think it’s because of your Christian values. Honestly, I think most women view the Bible as oppressive towards the female gender.

If you are going to stick to Christianity, then the ONLY option for you is to become extremely involved and part of a church

If you stick to Christian values and try and connect with a non Christian woman it will not work!

I repeat, your only option is to become part of the Christian community of believers

Do you understand this? Fully integrate into the church, keep doing everything else exactly as your are doing. Save some of your money and build up your assets. In a few years I bet you will have a girlfriend, if not married by then

Become part of the church, like fully. Make that your main focus, and then the women will come after that. You already have a good start of a career in place

Roady and (Basil) like this.
  8. (Basil)

(Basil) Fapstronaut

This is a great point my brother, you make a good point.. and it’s not even for trying to get girls.. I’ve always wanted to be part of the church or a Christian community just to feel like I’m serving Christ. The problem is I don’t know where to start. I tried looking up Christian societies and organizations and all I could find is youth groups (for young kids).

but also I have no luck trying to get girls at churches. The girls I tried getting setup with or the ones I tried approaching in churches rejected me or already had boyfriends and were fornicating. Most girls in churches are absolutely awful and aren’t exactly “nice Christian girls” on the weekends. I know this one girl in my church who had 4 boyfriends by the time she hit 18.

100 Days likes this.
  9. I understand how you feel. I’ve been to churches a lot before, and I noticed the most attractive girls were already taken. That was my experience

But also, I don’t currently have a stable, middle class job like you do. So I won’t be seen as possible husband material, so there is no chance I’ll meet a girl at a church (at least right now)

And yea, I don’t even know if most of the girls at church even like being there or agree with the Bible. Some are just there because their parents make them go I think

(Basil) likes this.
  10. (Basil)

(Basil) Fapstronaut

PERFECTLY SAID.

100 Days likes this.
  11. Batty Belfry

Batty Belfry Fapstronaut

I watched Kevin Samuels and other self-proclaimed YouTube dating/relationship profiteers. I had to stop watching them. I think there is some truth to their observations, but the interactions and discussions they have fall towards consistent negativity loops.

I focused on my needs first. Having a need for a woman can make sense biologically and emotionally. But it only makes sense when the woman needs a man biologically and emotionally too. Reciprocity, equal expectations, fair compromise, two people that serve the relationship for each other rather than serve themselves separately. These ideas sound like common sense but social media is this brainwashing echo chamber that removes all common sense too often.

I rarely use social media. I deleted my Twitter. Went years without it. Instagram I use for business but even then I'm too busy to actively make posts, leave comments, count and follow followers, etc. I say no to the rat race and do things that help me be me.

I stopped pursuing women, not because I'm no longer interested in having romantic relationships with them. I think it comes down to respect (and this goes both ways for the sexes). If they don't respect you, what you do, who you are, what you're willing and not willing to accept in a relationship, move on. Don't wait for any woman. Give yourself the gift of self-respect and self-reliance.

The right people will show up in your life. You just got to show up right for yourself until then.

If they don't show, be content with what you've done for yourself. A certain amount of recognition is healthy, but not always a cure-all for happiness.

koolpal and (Basil) like this.
  12. (Basil)

(Basil) Fapstronaut

this is awesome man, I’m proud of you. I think lots of men are giving up because they realize that it’s impossible to find a high quality woman nowadays so they don’t even try

Batty Belfry and Warrior4Freedom like this.
  13. hewm

hewm Fapstronaut

I tend to think that the super successful guys are doing nofap like Elon Musk. For the chad getting all the girls, why would he need P? He gets to do it with women regularly. So I think that the chads may watch P from time to time but are not totally hooked on P.

If you're a virgin because it's part of your values it makes sense to marry a virgin too, which may be difficult as they seem to be rare. And there practically is no way to know for sure.
    As guy Fapstronauts we should improve ourselves to attract a high-quality woman.

14. (Basil)

(Basil) Fapstronaut

How can I improve more than that? I got educated, practice Nofap, got a good job, exercise, improved my confidence, meditate, eat healthy, have a 6 pack etc.

when you’ve done everything you possibly can to attract women and all your efforts fail, that’s when real despair hits.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2022
    100 Days likes this.
  15. (Basil)

(Basil) Fapstronaut

Although I would never do it myself, but now I know why so many men go to hookers. I used to always make fun of them when I was younger.

Now I know.

It seems like getting a hooker is the only way to actually get intimacy nowadays even though they only screw you for the money. But still, at least you have some skin on skin contact.

I’ve heard of professional cuddlers.. now those id be definitely willing to pay for.

16. There is a guy on the Internet, he used to post on twitter... went by the name of "G Manifesto". He talked about going to clubs and always wearing a custom suit. He didn't talk like the red pill pick up artists, he didn't talk like those types of guys.

He basically talked about being super in shape (like Olympic level athlete status), and dressing really nice at all times. He called himself an "international playboy". He said his way of doing things was "timeless".

Anyways, I think you could really benefit from reading his writings.

He mostly talks about nightlife and going out to clubs at night. He also likes boxing a lot. Overall, it is an ENTIRELY different perspective from the pickup artists you see on YouTube

One quote he said before was "what people don't realize about this playboy s***, is you have to be as in shape as an olympic athlete"

Take a look at his writings if you'd like.
    You've got to adopt the personality for it as well though. If you have a good job and are already in shape, then you are already halfway there in my opinion. You should buy a punching bag, turn yourself into a true G Manifesto type character. The girls love this perspective, I'm telling you man. It is unstoppable.

I had a couple bad things happen to me the past few years, and also don't have a good job right now, otherwise I'd be using this strategy.

You gotta be willing to spend some money on fun nights out though. Not a whole lot, but at least some. And you have to dress nice --

You are golden bro, from reading your description. You are golden, there is no need to despair

Empty Red Cloud likes this.
  17. (Basil)

(Basil) Fapstronaut

The whole time I was reading your comment I was saying to myself, “Us men have to go through this many hoops just to get one girl to look in our direction.”

it’s truly pathetic. I hate being a man. I hate it. Being a man is a recipe for loneliness, rejection, pain, alienation and agony.

Warrior4Freedom likes this.
  18. (Basil)

(Basil) Fapstronaut

but whatever. I’ve given up on dating. It’s not like I’m going to find a virgin at this age anyway. It’s over.

I’m planning on hiring professional cuddlers so I can feel a little better maybe once a week or so. It’ll help my severe loneliness I think.

Thats what I worked so hard my whole life for. Paying a professional cuddler so I can have skin on skin contact with a woman. What’s that I worked for. Thats sad.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2022
  19. LOL the guy who writes that stuff doesn't just do it for girls. Its a perspective and a lifestyle he was talking about

we are fine... there is no other choice besides being a man... its either be a man, be a woman, or be an animal? Which would you prefer? There are benefits for being a woman, sure, but also a lot of downsides as well.

And being an animal is probably the worst choice, in most situations. There probably are some animals who have had some lives a lot better than humans though, as far as overall more sex and more deep, instinctual happiness

Empty Red Cloud and onceaking like this.
  20. Mob Barley

Mob Barley Fapstronaut

Sir do not pay anyone to simply cuddle and talk with you, hahaha have some self respect ! That seems more pathetic than paying for sex. But maybe I'm biased, I've smashed like 10 hookers over the years. Go to an asian massage parlor and do your thing, half of them are full service and don't go if you cant pay cash.