THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Mar 11, 2019.

Do you have what it takes to become a Super Saiyan?

1. I don't know yet, i'm gonna start training now!

25.1%
  2. Yes, but it will be hard.

25.4%
  3. Not only Super Saiyan, but i can go even beyond. AAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

47.1%
  4. I can only reach the level of an Elite Warrior, nothing more than that.

0.7%
  5. I can't even beat Yajirobe, i'm a failure. ;(

1.6%
  1. Shen Wulong

Shen Wulong Fapstronaut

Day 27 brothers

Adversity will only make us stronger. Keep going!

2. Day 0
    I had some tough days recently but I'll start daily check in again

Good to see you back @Kingfisher

3. Lexro84

Lexro84 Fapstronaut

Day 13 of No PMO!

I got a question for you all:
    How is the dating life with everone here? I'm really curious how it is for other males in these days.

I'm 38 (almost 39) and for me:

Offline: I sometimes get a phone number when I got to salsa socials (I think around 1 per month) and had a few good dates but also a lot of women giving me phone numbers but then declining to go on a date later (why give the number?). At work, gym or on the street / in shops I hardly ever meet a girl that has shown me interest nor given me her phone number.

I went to a few speeddating nights but that just drains me completely: talking to 20-25 single women for 3 minutes in 2-2,5 hours is just too much for me. Especially because usually at least half to 75% of the women I don't even find interesting physically. Also had a low score: I think out the last 5-6 speeddate events I went to over the last 5-10 years I only had two women that I actually dated with afterwards.

Online: This has changed immensely compared to 10-15 years ago: there are numerous dating websites / apps to now. And that is also the big problem. When in 2008 I would match with someone and started talking, everyone would reply back within a couple of minutes or hours, now when I match with someone most of them don't even reply at all and if they reply it sometimes takes them anywhere from half a day to a day for them to reply and without any questions asked back. Even the uglier ones are now this "arrogant". I think this online dating has made the dating process sick.

So here I am, a 38 year old male who is superfit (gym 4-5x per week), has a +120k yearly income, speaks 3-4 languages, has a good job at a big well respected company, dresses well, reads many books, is socially well equipped and takes good care of himself, has zero addictions. Life isn't fair, it just is as it is. More men recognize this situation?

4. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

5. Baki Hanma

Baki Hanma Fapstronaut

6. Shen Wulong

Shen Wulong Fapstronaut

Day 28 brothers

Still going strong. I finally had enough with some people including family and started calling them out hard on their bullshit. This has led to some confrontation, I think mainly out of guilt since all these people know I'm in the right, but it doesn't matter. I'm done being slandered and taking a lot of undeserved bullshit. Stay strong brothers, this isn't for the weak.

7. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

8. Baki Hanma

Baki Hanma Fapstronaut

9. Shen Wulong

Shen Wulong Fapstronaut

Day 29 brothers

Stay strong, keep training, keep going!

10. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

11. Baki Hanma

Baki Hanma Fapstronaut

12. Shen Wulong

Shen Wulong Fapstronaut

Day 30 brothers

Happy to be levelling up again
    upload_2024-1-15_11-53-58.png

13. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

14. Shen Wulong

Shen Wulong Fapstronaut

Day 31 brothers

Keep going, every day

15. Baki Hanma

Baki Hanma Fapstronaut

16. Lexro84

Lexro84 Fapstronaut

Day 95 hard mode? So no MO either? Never had a wet dream or anything like that in the past 95 days?