Post published by Bullarrd

"Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective."
James 5:16 NIV

"But encourage one another daily, as long as it is called “Today,” so that none of you may be hardened by sin’s deceitfulness."
Hebrews 3:13 NIV

I've slipped up. I can't really think of anything else to say pertaining to that. I know I am forgiven, yet I am still weak. Please pray for me, for my strength in faith and perseverance. And as always I thank God for his mercy and grace and also for a community I can go to honestly when I feel I can't go anywhere else. I love you all
Gav5 more_vert
Gav5
Take the time to reflect on what led to this... Also what helped me a lot was I kept praying... please God ... reveal the SOURCE of this problem (whatever it may be). God has answered my prayer in so many ways.
Bullarrd and benjaMAN like this.
benjaMAN more_vert
benjaMAN
It happens to the best of us. I was talking to a friend about relapse today. It's a part of recovery, learn from your mistakes, find what not working and what is and make the changes. Keep pushing forward brother. May God bless you for sharing his word.
Uphillfighter22 and Bullarrd like this.
warriorforchrist more_vert
warriorforchrist
Praying for you bro. I'm soaking myself in the Psalms at the moment on a daily basis. It's like washing in the Word of God
Johanan and Bullarrd like this.