Post published by Lew

Helloooo I'm new to this group!! I'm Lew, 22, from the UK.

I'm finding this whole thing really hard and need some friends who have a similar experience to me! I look forward to chatting with you all.
Jonny123 more_vert
Jonny123
Hi Lew - Good to meet you - You will find a lot of support here. First thing to do is to set out your aims. I am from UK too. It is a good idea to start a journal by opening a thread
Lew likes this.
KanekiKen more_vert
KanekiKen
Hey buddy! Sure you can find and get a lot of support here, feel free to ask if you need something ;) Good luck on your journey!
Lew likes this.
Lew more_vert
Lew
Thanks guys!! I'll definitely reach out if I need to
Deleted Account likes this.
Just more_vert
Just
Same from here, lots of support and open minds.
Lew likes this.
fercho29 more_vert
fercho29
I recommend you to create your own "Emergency Toolbox" with readings that can be handy to read when you start feeling urges to screw up.
I can share this post with you with my own Emergency Toolbox, it helped me a lot during the first few months,
Lew likes this.
fercho29 more_vert
fercho29
You can watch some interesting videos which are also very helpful in this post:
http://nofap.com/forum/index.php?th...t-help-me-a-lot-during-my-reboot.39774/page-2
Lew likes this.
fercho29 more_vert
fercho29
I also suggest you to read "Breaking the Cycle" by George Collins, it is a must-read if you are serious about getting rid of this addiction.
Lew and moonshapedpool like this.
fercho29 more_vert
fercho29
I would strongly recommend you to take the NoFap Academy course if you can afford it. The course is great but the best value are the weekly video calls with @Alexander (the creator of NoFap and NoFap Academy) and Mark Queppet,
Lew likes this.
Lew more_vert
Lew
Thanks so much for all this!