1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by Frank L. Abela

i encourage you to find a friend inside the Church to share your problem with, if they are a friend and true Christian they will want to help you, encourage you, and share your struggle. there's nothing better than having a friend at a time like this. James told us to confess to one another (James 5:16) it helps! i have an accountability partner at church and when i confessed my sin with him, he had compassion, and is helping me daily, without condemnation.
2468 likes this.
Healed! more_vert
Healed!
I think we don’t do this more out of fear of exposure. We think we’re so alone, that no one else is as depraved as we are. When I told two different APs I learned they were also struggling with P. Now we can help each other.
Frank L. Abela likes this.
2468 more_vert
I want to and I know someone I can falk to who will help, but I'm really scared and don't know how.
Healed! more_vert
Healed!
There’s no easy way to approach the subject. You have to be confident that the person will keep it confidential. Getting started is the hardest part.
HopeToGrow more_vert
HopeToGrow
This is exactly where I am currently. Have shared over the years with several men in my church with great results: acceptance, love, support but most have moved away. Back to drawing board.